[Archive] What are you working on this week?

brotsorrow:

I was curious what some of our members are working on this week. More specifically, whats on your hobby table now?

As some of you have heard me whine - im finishing up a horde of hobgoblins (60 of them). There is a mix between 2 one handed weapons, one handed weapons, and archers. I was hoping that i’d just be able to fill the back ranks with units i wasn’t using if i so chose…

ryanamandaanna:

I’m still working on finishing a unit of k’daai and re-basing several of my older models so they all fit my current lava theme. I have a paper due this week, so I don’t expect a lot of progress unless I suddenly get ambitious… :wink:

Chico:

Working on some 3rd Ed CD’s and a old Dwarf Necromancer. Also going to the Invasion event at Warhammer World on the 15th so having to finish off the details on my Red Scorpion force.

Kera foehunter:

Me I’m working on my female dwarf crossbow chicks at the point of Painting them.

working on a snow base (stand) with fake snow for my yeti

Skink:

Hobgoblin Khan and Hellcannon’s crew

Pyro Stick:

Im working on a unit of Grey Knight Terminators.

You can also see the pile of chaos dwarfs ive still got to finish lol. Crossbowmen, 2 swivel guns, blunderbuss, warriors, bull centaurs and the Tenderiser Boar Centaur. Theres also a bazooka in there somewhere but i probably wont start working on any of it for a while.

nilbog:

Currently working on:

Space wolves 13th company

Another great eagle

Fireborn manburner

Drop pod

Repainting orks and adding more nobs

…and I thought I didn’t have much to do at the moment :frowning:

DAGabriel:

Here my lead pile for the next weeks, all CDs:

NoisyAssassin:

Building some Bull Centaurs! Next week after I (hopefully) get some Chaos Warrior bits it’ll be Infernal Guard.

fairoaks024:

re-painting some heroclix

converting and painting some more of my hobgoblin infantry

40k ultramarines aircraft

54mm scale templar knight

wars of the roses pike and swordsmen

an empire war altar

a selection of fantasy dwarfs

2 magma cannons and crew

and it’s all supposed to be finished for next week, i’m pretty certain some of it will be late :sunglasses:

regards

jim

Zanko:

Hopefully finishing my Mortar on Lizard together with the Crew (CDs, Hobbos and one Troll) but I think I will need much more time … ! :slight_smile:

:hashut

Sherlocko:

Finishing up the last of the assembly on the first batch of my chaos dwarf warriors. So hopefully I get to treat myself with some war machines soon. :slight_smile:

Animatone:

Brotsorrow, the Hobgobo’s are looking good… Couldn’t imagine the work that goes into a 60 model unit… Never painted one before in my life. Keep it up.

As for the rest of you out there… damn, I’m jelous of all of you!

I’m working on studying nervous system innevation of the upper extremity along with regional anesthesia procedures and techniques.

But I am trying to read a little of the new 40k rules and the CDO forums of coarse here and there.

Still contemplating if I should attemp to paint something (a single figure) on my break coming up. I seriously paint something once every 6-9 months just so I can remember and hopefully find where all my hobby supplies are hidden, and how to operate my damn airbrush and compressor.

But the way things have been lately I probably won’t. I’ll probably just read the new 40k rules more thoroughly.

Only 2 more years until the light at the end of the tunnel. Whether that’s passing boards or dying… now that much I’m even less sure of (kidding).

beefcake:

I’m sculpting some miniatures for the Hasslefree suclpting comp. Nothing to do with CD’s though.

brotsorrow:

Brotsorrow, the Hobgobo's are looking good... Couldn't imagine the work that goes into a 60 model unit... Never painted one before in my life. Keep it up.

As for the rest of you out there... damn, I'm jelous of all of you!

I'm working on studying nervous system innevation of the upper extremity along with regional anesthesia procedures and techniques.

But I am trying to read a little of the new 40k rules and the CDO forums of coarse here and there.

Still contemplating if I should attemp to paint something (a single figure) on my break coming up. I seriously paint something once every 6-9 months just so I can remember and hopefully find where all my hobby supplies are hidden, and how to operate my damn airbrush and compressor.

But the way things have been lately I probably won't. I'll probably just read the new 40k rules more thoroughly.

Only 2 more years until the light at the end of the tunnel. Whether that's passing boards or dying... now that much I'm even less sure of (kidding).

Animatone
Thank you for the kind words. I was scared to post pics as so many wonderful painters that belong to CDO
What are you taking? I started convulsing as what you are taking took me back to first year anatomy and physiology for my RN program....... Although its cool to see the physical side of the nervous system in the human dissection class i teach in the anatomy labs.

As for the rest of the posters here - you guys are working on some wonderful projects!!! Some greta pics for the ones that posted pics, especially the Grey Knights. I tried to paint nmm for them and failed miserably

gashnag:

building a dreadquake mortar from plasta card, bits, and green stuff for the escalation league I’m in for the 1000 point month

CopperPot:

Working on a unit of 30 black orcs at the moment.

G.2:

I’m getting back into the Quar. So I’m painting some of them chubby aliens.

Thorne:

Sculpting a ass cannon and then working on some big hat heads for a conversion part range idea I had.

Kera foehunter:

Kera snicker

Thorne: Is this going to be a Big ass canon or a canon with a big ass .