[Archive] What army gives you the most trouble

The Brain:

I just thought it would be interesting to see what armies give your Chaos Dwarfs a hard time. There maybe a thread like this up, but it would be good to here the trouble of newer as well as older players. What army is that tough guy on the block for you? If you don�?Tt have any problems then tell us about your best grudge matches so that others can learn from you. Who is the Joker to your Batman?

Alan the evil:

For sure deamons of chaos!!

And at second place vampire counts…

It’s hard to stand against all fearing and immune to psicology army…

But usually, if I can manage magic phase vs vampirs i can defeat them, it’s almost impossible to defeat deamons for me…

some problems versus warrior of chaos, but it depends mainly how my magic and shoot phase is going on: I almost in draw with them.

All other armies are not a great problem…

The Brain:

For sure deamons of chaos!!
And at second place vampire counts...
It's hard to stand against all fearing and immune to psicology army...
But usually, if I can manage magic phase vs vampirs i can defeat them, it's almost impossible to defeat deamons for me...

some problems versus warrior of chaos, but it depends mainly how my magic and shoot phase is going on: I almost in draw with them.

All other armies are not a great problem...

Alan the evil
For these kind of armies I like to use two earthshakers and as much long range shooting as possible. Then a few hard units of chaos dwarfs to clean things up. A Taurus can also be uslful to get in behind the enemy and march block them so your guns can blat them, plus he is powerful enough to take one some smaller units if charged in the rear or flank.