[Archive] What does Hashut look like?

al-hashut:

Hey all,

inspired by this guy on warhammer.org.uk i’m thinking of making a bronze statue of Hashut, for the slaves to pull, along the same lines as his minotaur. Here it is:

The question is does this minotaur (without the trousers of course) fit the image of Hashut? What does Hashut look like?

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

I think hashut is a big hulking bull with molten eyes of magma and a firery tale who snorts fire.

al-hashut:

So he’s a normal, albeit burly, bull? Rather than a personification of a bull, like ganesh. Human body, bull head? Also, do we think he had wings like the Great Taurus or the Lammasu?

Kera foehunter:

well i like your idea i think you did great Al-hashut

al-hashut:

No Kera, sorry, i thought i’d made it clear. I take no praise for the pics, there from a Beastmen player on warhammer.org.uk, the name escapes me.

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

I’d say Hashut probably resembles the bloodthirster, however he has hooves and a bull face along with horns.

ashur:

A bearded bull would be nice.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

We had this discussion already and quite extensively:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/5690

I think most of the ppl thought he either looks similar to a wingless Bloodthirster or a big metal bull.

al-hashut:

Apologies, thanks for the link.

Vexxus:

A goot tip (something that I do) is to do a keyword search of the topic, read the relevant posts on the subject of choice, then decide if you want to reply somewhere or create a new topic!

That being said, sometimes a new post makes for some interesting new discussion and a refreshed view on things, whereby newer members feel they can still add input without the weight of many established member’s opinions looming above them!

Cheers

Vex

Willmark:

Still think my depiction of Hashut is the correct one. See page 3 of the previous thread for my thoughts on that…

AGPO:

Generally, though old members - i.e. myself and Metro - may get “frustrated” with the same old discussions a new thread can be interesting for newer members disinclined to hunt through the site. It does no harm after all and I prefer it to threadomancry

Arlon:

well i guess it depends on what theory im going with at the time

his own deity kinda like the balrog but more bull like

khornate daemon prince a more bull like bloodthirster

one of the faces of tzeentch a more muscular bullish changer of ways