[Archive] What figure are YOU most proud of?

Joshmohr:

This thread is for you to post the figure or unit that YOU’VE made or converted(And are proud to call yours!).

Ill post mine later, need to finish pain layer #3

Swissdictator:

Right now? I’d say the Cold One Knight Standard Bearer I converted for the Clash of Titans. #2 is a tie between my Converted Lord on (classic) Great Taurus and my old school Great Unclean One.

Kera foehunter:

well im proud of most of my stuff. but this is what i like this my first two green stuff girls
and a slayer for my army and the one girl has a scar and a missing eye

Groznit Goregut:

I’m not the world’s best painter, but I really like my Orc Warlord.

Time of Madness:

I’m most fond of my Chaos War Mammoth which was going to be for my chaos marauder horde army project (now on hold). Unfortunately I don’t think the project is ever going to take off, so I’m debating selling this guy as he’d give me some funds for more chaos dwarfs…He’s hard to part with though being such a cool model.

Time of Madness

Hazkar:

:othis mammoth looks amazing!

in my eyes you are a pretty gifted sculpter:hat off

Time of Madness:

:othis mammoth looks amazing!
in my eyes you are a pretty gifted sculpter:hat off

Hazkar
I actually didn't sculpt it. The concept and design was mine, however I had the peice commissioned to fit the theme of my project army. The base of the model is from a LOTR mumak/elephant.
Time of Madness

two_heads_talking:

shouldn’t this also be in the conversions threads? Just because it’s warhammer related, let’s also not forget the specifics of the thread too.

Time of Madness:

Maybe the other army showcase section would be better then the conversion thread…although it could be chaos dwarf related if someone showed up with a chaos dwarf as the model they are most proud of haha who knows…

Time of Madness

Kera foehunter:

the mammoth look nice!! but watch out for elves with long bows

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Mine would be the my GH entery I can’t show you it let :wink:

Willmark:

Probably my Lammasu right now, it can be found in the Image Galleries.

GRNDL:

I’m most proud of the 37 year old male figure I’ve been working on for 37 years. I’ve spent a lot of time focussing on my overweight paunch and moobs, which exemplify a particular dedication to “not working out”.

Oh, you mean Warhammer figures? Yeah, i gots nothing. I hate all of mine. :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

37 year old figure !! omg you need to put it back on the self

something that old can break real easy!!!

Joshmohr:

Everyone’s post is very impressive ^^

dedwrekka:

Imperial Saint Michael and his attendant Land Raider, who sort of blew out my creativity bulb for a while while making. I’m still not done with either of them.

GRNDL:

@kera

Its a work in progress that I keep coming back to over the years. My life’s work, so to speak!! Knowing my luck, this project will flounder in obscurity till my death when it will sell for millions under the title “Middle Aged, Semi-Obese angry buddha (with beard)”, or “Untitled XXVII” or something.

Kera foehunter:

Kera smiles !!! wow Grndl This is a easy one to fixs !All you need to do is put this figure next to the tree of knowledge! and with the colors of tree will enlighten the figure

those change it! Then this will be the best figure you ever need.

@ dedwrekka love you 40k stuff

Pyro Stick:

That land raider is going to look very interesting when its done. Great work.

Im proud of almost all of my models cause they all take me so long to paint!! Well, everything apart from my Tomb Kings. Ill go through my stuff and find the ones im MOST proud of. I might have to choose a favourite Chaos Dwarf model/unit and a 40K favourite as well.

furrie:

mine is probably my none finshed GH project, so you all will have to wait :idea