[Archive] When things go sour, they REALLY go sour

Lord Aldades:

An Old Belgian Otaku: Bad Bay Hackers 4 - Vongalazthag Violators 0

Okay, so they might want to throw me on the forges after this…

Abecedar:

I have yet to decipher Grid Iron let alone Blood-Bowl. Mind you I don’t understand that game from Victoria yet… what’s it called, Aussie rules or something like that.

Da Crusha:

wow did you just play them today? I played my chaos dwarfs vs ogres in Bloodbowl just about an hour ago. lost 1-0 but my team got really beat up, one chaos dwarf died, Tharnak Ironside, hashut bless his soul. I also got a miss next game on another chaos dwarf so Im only going to have 3 cds for my next game. only got one Star player point from a completion also on the last turn of the game. luckily I got my first guard piece thanks to mvp.

Im having a tough time using chaos dwarfs in Bloodbowl. I was used to playing orcs and they were much more bashy. cds require a bit more skill, not having average agility, any pass, or sure hands. Im only on game 3 of the preseason so far but its been tough.

Lord Aldades:

Im used to playing Wood Elves, so my passing game hasnt been on that level just yet teeheehee

Da Crusha:

are you planning on making a skilled up passer from a hobgoblin?

Lord Aldades:

I doubt I got any other options with my all thumbs teams, if I would like to have at least one able to throw a ball semi-decently