[Archive] where are choas dwarves suported and where are they left out

richard barby:

Hi all

haveing read a few of the threads on line there seems to be some places that dont suport choas dwarfs and some places/ areas that do

gw as a company dont really suport it but are there stores and clubs that still use them/ suoprt them. As a lot of you will agree the more suport they get from outside of gw the more they will get from with in it.

to get the ball rolling in new zealand since the release of the indy list they have grown from strenght to strenght the next weekend touniement there will be 3 out of 31 armies useing choas dwarfs behind only vamps high elves and woc

the local stores in auckland have been happy to give me adivce on makeing and getting hold of more choas dwarves

Nicodemus:

to get the ball rolling in new zealand since the release of the indy list they have grown from strenght to strenght the next weekend touniement there will be 3 out of 31 armies useing choas dwarfs behind only vamps high elves and woc

the local stores in auckland have been happy to give me adivce on makeing and getting hold of more choas dwarves

richard barby
Great tidbit of news! Thanks for the heads-up on these developments... the Dawi Zharr army marches forward! :hat

~N

Willmark:

Keep it up everyone bets way to get us an actual army is by promoting them like this.

richard barby:

thanks guys what suport do the choas dwarfs get in your areas

Spikes:

The ravening hordes list is allowed in the tournament scene around Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The indy GT list is not allowed as it “was not written by GW”.

richard barby:

The ravening hordes list is allowed in the tournament scene around Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The indy GT list is not allowed as it "was not written by GW".

Spikes
are they gw run events? as gw done not run tounies in new zealand so in 9 out of 10 tounies they are letting people use the indy list

Bassman:

Here in Italy I had not any problem to play the Ravenin Hordes list, even in GW run tournaments. In my gaming club we know and accept the indie list even tought I’ve not seen it yet on the gaming board.

Shakhorth:

In Belgium we got no problems with the Raving Hordes list. It’s the Indy list that’s a problem once in awhile (since it’s not a GW list). Luckly most of the people I know have knowledge of both lists and allow them in their games.

richard barby:

nice to see there still being used world wide. i was unable to make it but i had even sorted a practice game at a gw store useing the indy list