[Archive] WhFB3 2000pts Undead army

Chico:

So this is my WhFB3 Undead force which I used for the first time last night.

For a pictures of the full Battle including my oppenents Orcs and Goblins,  head over to my Blog: www.oldhammeronabudget.blogspot.com

bas_2312:

Very cool to see all those classic mini’s on the table!

I really dig the monochrome look on your army. Nice work! :slight_smile:

Chico:

Thanks lads, I like to limit my colour palette but with these I went a step further and only used White/Black/Grey and plenty of black wash. These do come across a little bright in these pictures though.

Skink:

Nice army! I always love to look at classic minis. Just one thing though: it seems that your camera is working perfectly now. Reason for which you should take new pics of all your CDs and update your blog.

Chico:

Nice army! I always love to look at classic minis. Just one thing though: it seems that your camera is working perfectly now. Reason for which you should take new pics of all your CDs and update your blog.

Skink
Many thanks but sad to say it was not my camera and I only managed to get these pictured as it was for a Battle Report (Full write up can be found here on his Blog: http://thelostandthedamned.wordpress.com/2013/09/19/oldhammer-battle-treachery-at-legbreaker-ridge/)

Yodrin:

Nice army mate, and a cool pose :slight_smile:

Chico:

Nice army mate, and a cool pose :)

Yodrin
Heh many thanks :)

Kera foehunter:

Nice army … Nice picture of the mad man that design it