[Archive] Which Chaos Dwarf model will be released next?

KingFisher:

Alright guys, we have seen Forge World alternates it’s releases between 40k and WF every Friday Tomorrow morning a new model will be released. Since last week we got Elspeth, tomorrow we are due for a 40K release.

However next Friday we should see a WF release. Let’s take an inventory of what we know is coming but has not been released yet.

1. Chaos Ogres. Which we know are done since they could be purchased at GD.

2. One of the 2 Great Taurus models.

3. A Chaos Dwarf Character.

4. Skullsplitter.

Anything else I am forgetting?

G.2:

I voted for the Chaos Ogre. That is because I want one.

KingFisher:

I voted for the Chaos Ogre. That is because I want one.

G.2
25 views and 6 votes?
Come now chaps let me hear what you think~

I voted skullsplitter BTW since we know the model is done.

fonejaker:

I vote the characters, since i know they will be out soon according to forge world!!!

Vogon:

Well as we’ve seen the skullsplitter and they seem to be releasing the warmachines an other big stuff at the moment my guess would go for that.

What I’d really like is that engineer character with the pipe that we saw at games day last year (and some rules) so we can really get moving on a semi-legal list plus I love the miniature :slight_smile:

Cheers

Vogon

wallacer:

Well I voted for a character, but I don’t really care what it is, I just want them soon.

Nicodemus:

What I'd really like is that engineer character with the pipe that we saw at games day last year (and some rules) so we can really get moving on a semi-legal list plus I love the miniature :-)

Vogon
Seconded!

I'd make an addendum to the request that they make the Chaos Dwarf crew available separately, speficically the Iron Daemon crew. I have no problem making conversions and warmachines, but I suck at individual crew/character models. :P

vulcanologist:

Ooh great taurus please… I’m salivating !

Zanko:

I would like to see a new awesome Great Taurus! :cheers

:hashut

Pyro Stick:

Im dying for some of the characters to be released but i thought all further chaos dwarf releases had been postponed until the release of the book? If theres going to be a character release soon im going to need to start saving some cash because if i put in another forge world order im not going to be able to resist the Iron Deamon. Its a free listing weekend on ebay right now so im going to put on some excess Man o War (a small chaos dwarf fleet just went for over $100!).

Bolg:

Bull centaurs! I want to know the new rules for them so they need to release the models.

cornixt:

I’d go for a Taurus, now that the rules are in SoM

Grimstonefire:

Apparently from GD USA the taurus is virtually ready for release. So that’s likely to be the next release imo. Not sure if they’ll release the unmounted and mounted ones at the same time.