[Archive] Which new warmachine do you like the most?

Grimstonefire:

Title says it all.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Thommy H:

The engine also has two cannon on it, by the way.

clam:

Skullcracker :smiley: :smiley: - still slightly to higi-tech for fantasy (IMO) - but it surely looks great - and will probably be my only WF purchase - out of these 5

Zanko:

I like them all but the Skullcracker is my favourite - directly followed by the Steam Train! :smiley:

:hashut

Grimstonefire:

@Thommy

I didn’t spot those! Excellant. So this is just a CD steamtank, without the armour plates.

Murdock129:

Skullcracker, Magma Cannon a close second

wallacer:

Skullcracker. It’s like a whirlwind and tenderiser all rolled into one.

Thommy H:

@Thommy
I didn't spot those! Excellant.  So this is just a CD steamtank, without the armour plates.

Grimstonefire
Well, the label does say "Steam Engine with two Connonades

nitroglysarine:

yup skullcracker is kinda cool, but to high tec really for WFB universe (currently)

warh:

Skullcracker for the win:D but I love all the other machines to

Kered:

The Skullcrancker is my favorite, its basically a steam powered tenderizer.
It seems most likely to be the most practical in game unlike the land train.

nitroglysarine:

The Skullcrancker is my favorite basically a steam powered tenderizer.
It seems most likely to be the most practical in game unlike the land train.

Kered
Agreed! The only one i'd actually consider using without conversion

Willmark:

Same here: Skullcracker. Cool name.

Vash:

despite the fact that the skullcracker is absolutly awesome… i think the train cannon is even better. the cracker is a bit to much, a good to much that is. but i just have a thing for huge cannons.

Firehammer:

Also Skullcracker, the bigger version of a tenderizer.

All others spoil the medieval atmosphere for me. Too industrial, no daemons.

Bassman:

Too harrd to choose, I want them all :smiley:

The skull craker is really one of my favourite pieces, I do not think it’s too high tech… lesser races have elichopters, tanks, mechanical horses after all!!!

I’m not very fond of the train… well not really practical in battle… it could work in the waste lands because of the hard rock terrain (as long as it is flat…) but in the common muddy fields of the Warhammer world it would stuck in the ground and even with a steam engine would never move again… too heavy guys!

But the steam engine is waaaaaay cool! I’m in love and I have to find a use for it! It’s the best piece released so far :slight_smile:

The magma gun would be my third choice, how could you not love a carronade stile gun? It even throws magma!!! I’m lovin’ it :wink:

The siege bombard is a disappointment, not only the carriage is absurd… on tracks it could work but… it’s the gun that it is too small. I would prefer a massive, hellcannon style gun (maybe not daemonic) instead.

Loki:

Really like that massive gun, i like the way its looks like the classice earth shaker think it works really well

Pyro Stick:

The Skullcracker is my favourite so far very closely followed by the steam train, mainly because I cant see the steam train being very useful in a battle and i can imagine it being too expensive to buy. If they come out with a remake of the Juggernaut then that will probably become my favourite.

Clinkz:

would have to be the skullcracker for me too, very appealing :slight_smile:

Hashut’s little helper:

Skullcracker :D :D - still slightly to higi-tech for fantasy (IMO) - but it surely looks great - and will probably be my only WF purchase - out of these 5

clam
Same goes for me.
The other pieces are too close to 40K for my tastes but the Skullcracker is more 'old school' and passes under the tech radar.