[Archive] which of the chaos gods

GRNDL:

It is a book, not an action figure, so can still be as collectible before opening as after. It has no shrink wrapping or anything to destroy. The chains are easily removable, by means of the key that accompanies the lock.

And I’ll take it from your attempt to “burn me” that my trump was actually successful. If it meant nothing to you, you’d have passed it by. :wink:

two_heads_talking:

if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck… quack quack… rofl…

I like your comeback… it shows gumption… But a true collectable is untouched… To a true collector, only the untouched is worthy of collecting.

It wasn’t so much a “burn” as it was a snipe… and you flinched… :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

lol you both flenched !!

* kera squars off and punches both guys in the shoulder*

there now play nice!!

cornixt:

Flinching is good. Better to flinch and save your face than get your nose broken by a clumsy joker. Since when were poor reaction times a good thing?

Awbbie:

Khorne!!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Cryonicleech:

Foolish mortals, Tzeentch is by far the greatest, through him you weaklings get your “magic” and fate itself bends before his will!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Swiss: Actually, Nurgle’s the God of Life, not Death. He creates diseases, not destroyes them, he helps them fester and expand, he grows the bacterium etc.

For me, Tzeentch FTW because he knows everything and everything that happens is because he wants it to. Basically, he controls reality.

As for the most powerful, again Tzeentch, for the reasons above. Rage is a powerful emotion (hence Khorne being so strong and major), but change (is constant? lol) occurs more. Even switching from different types of anger, although it improves Khorne, it also strengthens Tzeentch.

As for games rules: Nurgle. 6+ ward isn’t worth it unless they already have a ward. Immunity to Fear, Terror and Panic sucks when they already re-roll panic and they used to be Immune to Psychology altogether (saving them from a lot of bad spells). Frenzy is bad because you don’t always get the charge you want and they no longer increase your magic defence, a key part of the mark IMO. -1WS and BS to enemies wen they’re attacking you is excellent though!

EDIT: After my vote, Tzeentch is on 9. It is as He wishes!

Kera foehunter:

R U M  and GOLD the god killers!!!

if you have eather the gods will bow before you !!

two_heads_talking:

REDRUM… REDRUM… REDRUM…

johanhelander:

Going with what the book says it´s Khorne, & in the end rage is the strongest emotion, not to mention that as soon as I think about Chaos I think about unbeatable warriors ready to kill anyone in their path!

Gamewise however I think Nurgle is the best option, it saves you from a lot of damage, while at the same time helps you kill more enemies.

KRUG_666:

Im a Khorne and Hashut freak…but no one beats

MALAL hands down…screw the fat turd, the sissy princess and the skitzo-wizard…

MALAL for the win!

Fallen246:

Khorne for the Gore factor.

Tzeentch for the messing with the minds of potential lunatics factor.

Not Nurgle, as frankly an army of dead or dying is basically Tomb Kings or Vampire Counts, of which I’m inclined to collect neither.

And no to Slaanesh, as the mark of Slaanesh’s new rules are kinda dull. Not necessarily effective or uneffective, just really boring.

wallacer:

After half my army ran off the table from Terror in a recent tournament game i’m starting to regard the Mark of Slaanesh with a bit more interest.

Slavelord:

@Fallen- Nurgle isn’t an army of dying, but people with extra life living/growing/festering on/in/around them :slight_smile:

@Hashut’s Blessing- Tzeentch isn’t the most powerful because he is change, hence, he would make himself lose just to see the change that it wrought. He’s like a child, easily bored and needs to be constantly entertained. Slaanesh is the most powerful because he embodies exess, which all the gods are (ie. Khorne= exess of rage, Tzeentch= exess change…)

Perturabo:

It’s got to be Malal. The extra depth he brought to chaos appeals to the part of me that wants to crush the creators of all the 2D villains I encounter in fantasy and sci fi.

Arashi:

Easy. It´s father cristmas! No, but really, it´s…

(also known as Khorne)

Fallen246:

Tzeentch seems to have won.

Or, maybe he just decided he did?

Slavelord:

Shhhhh, no one is supposed to know this was rigged…

:slight_smile:

wallacer:

Tzeentch seems to have won.

Or, maybe he just decided he did?

Fallen246
Tzeentch is the most Chaotic of the Chaos Gods, I suppose, so perhaps it is fair enough.

Fridericus_Rex:

I think they are all individual. I prefer Nurgle, because the greenish coloursheme.
But In-Game I think Tzeetch is realy good for heroes, Slaanesh is nice for Knights or Hunter-Marauder Horsemen. Khorne is nice for Chosen and Nurgle works well in combination with normal Warriors or Nights, too.