[Archive] White dwarf 136

Thorne:

Now guys I have been up in my parents loft space and I spotted something rather cool, I came across my issue of whIte dwarf 136 for those not old enough to remember this issue this is the issue with 4 plans in to make 40k scale models of the epic Lungbusta Braincrusha and without looking the eadsmasher. Now these no longer fit into the current ork range but I do think that they would fit quite well in a squat army what do you guys think?

Either yes I run with the idea and make some for my army

Or

No stick with imperial guard/space marrine tanks ?

dncswlf:

I suppose it comes down to how you are going to use your force… and who your opponents would be… If you are doing it for fun, and have a group of guys that don’t mind playing against non sanctioned stuff I say go for it!

Now guys I have been up in my parents loft space and I spotted something rather cool, I came across my issue of whIte dwarf 136 for those not old enough to remember this issue this is the issue with 4 plans in to make 40k scale models of the epic Lungbusta Braincrusha and without looking the eadsmasher. Now these no longer fit into the current ork range but I do think that they would fit quite well in a squat army what do you guys think?

Either yes I run with the idea and make some for my army

Or

No stick with imperial guard/space marrine tanks ?

Thorne

inkpwn:

GFI man! :cheers

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Thorne:

Well the plan is to run the lungbusta as sponson free leman russ variants not so sure what to do with the others.

Loki:

Yes because they would be awseome to see on the battle field :slight_smile:

Thorne:

Now I’ve started building 6 of these little bligthers but all that remember the lungbusta looks very almost jagpanther like. This fits the 40k arena very well as a sponson free version of the leman russ. But to all intents and purpouses will be fielded as a russ. Now we all know the ragnarock is a leman russ but what does one call a dwarven themed leman russ ?

Naagruz:

Was that plans for a Lungbursta or a Braincrusha? Looking through the posts it sounds like you are talking about the Lungbursta, also known as GW’s lost chance(circa 1990’s)