[Archive] Who is this stunty?

wallacer:

He is currently going for 20 pounds on eBay. I have never seen this figure before. Anyone have any clue as to what it is?

cornixt:

It looks a bit like an old Dwarf engineer with a beard and hair added. I’ll have to check it out.

Pyro Stick:

Norse Dwarf with Hammer 8

cornixt:

Nope, he’s one of the old norse dwarfs

Beaten to it.

wallacer:

Thanks, Pyro.

I didn’t think he was a Chaos Dwarf.

Pyro Stick:

I guess the beard does make it look a bit like an old chaos dwarf.

wallacer:

I guess the beard does make it look a bit like an old chaos dwarf.

Pyro Stick
The reason I asked is because he is listed on eBay as a Chaos Dwarf (which I didn't think he was)

Pyro Stick:

People should at least check what they are selling is actually what they are going to list it as.

Willmark:

Stop talking such crazy talk. Pfffft eBay sellers who actually list their auctions correctly? Where is the fun in that? Iamahobgoblin non-withstanding.

AGPO:

Love the model though, it almost looks like some of the helm conversions on this site

Tallhat:

The old Norse Dwarfs were excellent models. Loved em.

- Tallhat

Canix:

KARLD is now bidding �20 for that mini as he does for the rarest CD he wins,perhaps he also collects norse dwarf but that mini must be quite rare

AGPO:

most minis from that period are now… the best place to try is toy fairs. A friend of mine picked up some ancient elf mace maidens for �0.50 a go

Pyro Stick:

I always look for old models at places like that. I havent had any success so far. It would be awesome to find a juggernaut.

Canix:

I think we would have more luck "cosmic ordering "that mini :wink:

Tallhat:

"cosmic ordering "

Canix
Uhhh???

- Tallhat

Canix:

Oh come on you havent heard of the new age craze of cosmic ordering where people ask god/reality for things they want.

Thing is people always ask for what they want(desire) not what they need;)

Tallhat:

Ive never heard of it.

��- Tallhat