[Archive] Wicked Cool Awesome Site Changes! Have you seen them yet?!

Xander:

Webzine Section has been totally pimped out!

A Podcast Section has been added!

I was curious what everyone thought of these wicked awesome sections? Are we in need of any more amazing sections?

Pyro Stick:

For the first podcast shouldnt it be Show Notes and Comments instead of Comments and Comments?

Xander:

Haha, yes it should. Thanks Pyro. :slight_smile:

Pyro Stick:

You also need to change the names of the categories on the podcast page to Chaos Dwarf Radio 2007 and Chaos Dwarf Radio 2009

Xander:

I do? What do you mean? o.o

Pyro Stick:

When i see this page:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/podcasts.php

The emergency podcast is in a box titles Word of Hashut - 2007 and podcast number 4 is in a box titles Word of Hashut 2009

Xander:

The emergency podcast was made in 2007, and Ep 4 was made in 2009. o_o

What needs changing?

EDIT: Are you saying you want them to be from newest to oldest?

Pyro Stick:

The emergency podcast was made in 2007, and Ep 4 was made in 2009. o_o

What needs changing?

EDIT: Are you saying you want them to be from newest to oldest?

Xander
hmmm it must just be my computer that sees it then.

Ill do a print screen and upload what i see.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r47/Pyro-Stick/podcsts.jpg

clam:

I see it too :wink:

And Chaos Dwarf Radio #4 is titled “The Word of Hashut - 2009” - shoul maybe ‘the speak of hashut’ or ‘Hashut’s talking - 2009’ :smiley:

But I must admit, that I would rather have had a new episode, then a ‘fancy’ (in a good way) page giving me old news - so how about a podcast release in near future?

Pyro Stick:

I see it too ;)

And Chaos Dwarf Radio #4 is titled "The Word of Hashut - 2009" - shoul maybe 'the speak of hashut' or 'Hashut's talking - 2009' :D

But I must admit, that I would rather have had a new episode, then a 'fancy' (in a good way) page giving me old news - so how about a podcast release in near future?

clam
I see both as well, i just took a pic of the top one cause it was easier lol.

I dont know how much there is to say in a new podcast. Most things just get said in the webzine now. Maybe when theres more news about a new chaos dwarf release then that would be a good time to do a new podcast.

Xander:

Wow, I can’t read. Thanks guys. All this coding has my brain in knots.

Kera foehunter:

that is so freaking cool xander i like how you can leaf threw the books page by page

wallacer:

Yes, being able to flip through them like an actual book is pretty neat.

GRNDL:

I missed them completely - I only check the forums. That’s where the action is! Hoorah!

Xander:

F’shizzle, Issuu’s embed works like a charm. :slight_smile:

Any other ideas for main site sections?

clam:

I dont know how much there is to say in a new podcast. Most things just get said in the webzine now. Maybe when theres more news about a new chaos dwarf release then that would be a good time to do a new podcast.

Pyro Stick
Sure they will come up with something :D Maybe it's all said in a magazine - but it's also nice hearing people debate, their views and stands. For me, it like a newspaper and the radio/TV - yes, there share the same bit of news - but in such different ways - so I'm one of those who would like to see podcasts on a regular basis.

Kera foehunter:

so there a new pod cast ???

Xander:

Might try to get one done next week sometime. :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

That Great !!! xander Yea!!!

two_heads_talking:

If you hadn’t posted something up Xander, I’d have never known they were there… thanks