[Archive] willmark new cat

Kera foehunter:

since Willmark been doing good he got himself a new cat

Hashut’s Blessing:

Hahaha, how excellent! Emperor Pawpatine!

Bassman:

MeeeeeEEEEEooooOOOOWwwww! Cat Dark Power! :slight_smile:

Willmark:

glares*

(Mechanical Breathing)

The DarK Lord is not a fan of cats…

Swissdictator:

I think a good old fashioned catapult might be in order…

snicker

Though what we really need to do is:

Take the cat. Take toast with butter one one side. Strap the toast (butter side up) on top of the cat’s back. You now have an anti gravity device… as the cat must always land on its feet, and the toast must always land on the butter side.

Get a few more of these, and I think we can create a landspeeder. A couple hundred, we could get the U.S.S. Wisconsin to fly!

Just be careful to keep the cats away from each other, lest they eat the toast off each others backs… and you see a giant battleship falling from the sky. I do not think the farmer will appreciate a battleship landing in his corn field.

Kera foehunter:

well willmark its ok i know your new to cats

you don’t own a cat it own you !!

so this make it more fitting

wallacer:

“Can I be taught to climb a tree?”

“Yes, but not by a Jedi…”

Kera foehunter:

all depends what is chasing you wallacer!!

the bigger the creature the faster the climbing

AGPO:

I think a good old fashioned catapult might be in order...

*snicker*

Though what we really need to do is:

Take the cat. Take toast with butter one one side. Strap the toast (butter side up) on top of the cat's back. You now have an anti gravity device... as the cat must always land on its feet, and the toast must always land on the butter side.

Get a few more of these, and I think we can create a landspeeder. A couple hundred, we could get the U.S.S. Wisconsin to fly!

Just be careful to keep the cats away from each other, lest they eat the toast off each others backs... and you see a giant battleship falling from the sky. I do not think the farmer will appreciate a battleship landing in his corn field.

Swissdictator
Ah the old buttered catarray. Why am I not surprised someone on here has heard of this?