[Archive] Willmark's High Elf Army

Dino:

Nice dragon Willmark. Very nice painting youve done on it. The rider looks good as well. However I must admit that I never took you for an elf player.

Swissdictator:

Very nice, I love the banner especially too.

Nice work overall, very cool.

Willmark:

Thanks guys-

Nice dragon Willmark. Very nice painting you’ve done on it. The rider looks good as well. However I must admit that I never took you for an elf player.

Dino
If I ever get a chance to paint more of another army it would be these guys of my WoC army. I still have about 3,000-4000 assembled and unpainted for my High Elves. :o

I’m also curious as to why people are surprised I am /was a High Elf player, after all I did mention it in podcast #3 :wink:

Merchant:

Cool I like you repose of the dragon it self - very very great and the colour as well - you are a great painter :slight_smile:

AGPO:

Assembling something other than chaos dwarfs? For shame Willmark!

Awesome dragon though :wink:

Willmark:

Assembling something other than chaos dwarfs? For shame Willmark!

Awesome dragon though ;)

AGPO
Naw I built him in late 2006/early 2007.

Many thanks. I'll have to rename this thread thou once I start adding more models.

Dino:

I think the reason we don’t take you for a HE player is becouse you have that really big CD army log. So we are either expecting dwarfs or anything chaos. But thats just me.

Willmark:

No worries, it is a bit odd I’ll agree and usually I play the"good guys" in almost any gaming system. Chaos Dwarfs roped me in long ago, not sure why, but they did. I garnered that interest long before I ever started the army too.

Warlord Ghazak Gazhkull:

Nice looking dragon you have there:)

Greetz

G

snowblizz:

That is incredibly nice.

Could you give a run-down on what you did? Apparently it is “just” reposed?

If you have bigger “bare plastic” pic that would be interesting as well.

Maul:

Look there is a unit for your future DOW of war army (Asarnil the Dragonlord).:hat

Willmark:

Yeah as noted… they aint gonna happen! :wink:

But anyways here is my next round of updates, my snow-leopard griffon mounted general.

Dino:

Looks really good. What will be comming next?

Zanko:

Both minis are really great!

Brilliant paintjob and cool conversion (the Dragon)! :hat off

:hashut

Kera foehunter:

omg the paint job!! willmark love the snow leopard design

Willmark:

Renamed the thread since I’m adding more stuff now:

Another update, yah! Here are my chariots…

Dino:

Cool. They look really good. Keep it up man.

Sojourn:

oh wow Willmark… I’m not sure if the dragon or the snow-leopard griffin is my favourite! the dragon colouring and paint job is spectacular but your leopard spots are excellent… not an easy feat! :slight_smile:

I like them both! n_n

Willmark:

Since Kera doesnt believe I have any units in a 14,000 point army, Spear elf unit #1 of 5 :o

Dino:

Very nice. But the first of five spearmen? This log will take while.