[Archive] Willmark's High Elf Army

Swissdictator:

Looking good Willmark. Tis a shame I shall have to slaughter them all in the name of Malekith. … Well… not really a shame.

It’s also nice seeing some classic figures. Keep it up! We shall have that Elf slap fight someday.

Willmark:

Here is my 2nd spear elf unit

Here is my third that is made up of from elves from the Melniboné range from the 80’s which I repainted about 5 years ago.

Swiss- Anytime you are looking to lose let me know :slight_smile:

Swissdictator:

Willmark- Nice freehand work on the banners. Tis nice to see a variety of sculpts too.

Although, it is good you have your banners already painted as burning, as that is their fate beneath the boot of my warriors.

Fah, my all female spear elf unit is mightier than any of yours!

Loki:

Great looking army, really like how you have done the wood for the spears and bolt throwers :slight_smile:

Willmark:

Yeah since my chaos dwarfs are now well into the hobgoblin stage I might paint dome mote units here or there.

I also have enough to do 4,000 more points of the pointy ears.

Kera foehunter:

nice unit willmark!!swiss is right about the banner

Willmark:

Quick update: obviously I can still use Teclis as is, but I will need to re-base Tyrion… again :S

Willmark:

Interesting… I’ve downloaded all these photos from PhotoBucket, yet PB is still allowing the hot linking… Shhh don’t tell them okay? Fixed the first posts which were not working.