[Archive] WIP Mantic Obsidian Golems

Animatone:

To be honest I wish there was more competition. It would hoepfully drive GW prices down a bit. As far as the models go I'm not a fan of mantics stuff and dislike the greens for these things so far.
Time of Madness

Time of Madness
As above, I second ToM's opinion.

gIL^:

I really want to see Avatars of war's Dwarfs of Apoc.

gIL^
AoW Dwarfs of Apoc = Wicked cool!

gIL^ are they going to produce them in the future, or were you just voicing your opinion, in which I also agree would be incredibly cool?

Animatone
Felix said something about them.

Next things to be done are the Dwarfs, Full Dwarf army being done, So if he does do Dwarfs of Apoc, It's likely he will do them between dwarfs and a 2nd wave of apoc warriors ( As first wave is already done  )

He's a really nice guy and answers all his emails so if you get a question or even a shout for a kickstarter im sure he will give it a good read.

As i remember when we found out Felix was doing a Chaos dwarf Character ( You kno which one ) it wasn't going to be sold till this forum asked for it and bought it by the 100's lol.

If you want him to do dwarfs of Apoc you need to show him it's worth his effort and investment. So if you wanna start something im sure everyone will support you here.

gIL^:

What we could ask for in a Dwarfs of Apoc kit that uses the up coming dwarf resin kits with different heads and bodies. Little work for him, More sales.

cornixt:

Mantic hypocracy when it comes to ripping off GW really bugs me, I won't be buying.

AGPO
Have Mantic been accusing people of ripping off their stuff?

gIL^:

Mantic hypocracy when it comes to ripping off GW really bugs me, I won't be buying.

AGPO
Have Mantic been accusing people of ripping off their stuff?

cornixt
I think hypocracy is the wrong word personally. I personally think the stuff isn't that special.