[Archive] Wolf Riders Question

Valrim:

Anyone know if there are goblins that can be used on the Space Wolves Fenrisian Wolves?

From this photo provided on the wiki… it looks like they don’t use saddles…

I really like how animated the wolves are and I think you could get some really good looking poses for the hobgobs on them if I can find some larger gobo models that would look good on them.

Thanks in advance!

CopperPot:

Only the conversions using Stormvermin bodies, they look great.

Valrim:

Where is the conversion guide? I looked around for about five minutes and I am still having troubles locating it.

Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Valrim:

Anyone know if there are goblins that can be used on the Space Wolves Fenrisian Wolves?

From this photo provided on the wiki… it looks like they don’t use saddles…

I really like how animated the wolves are and I think you could get some really good looking poses for the hobgobs on them if I can find some larger gobo models that would look good on them.

Thanks in advance!

CopperPot:

In the Conversion section Fattdex’s thread.

Just realised that’s not with stormvermin bodies but their is a blog on these somewhere.

Thommy H:

The regular Goblin Wolf Riders should work fine.

khedyarl:

I’ve been mounting my Hobgoblin khan wolf riders on them. I’m pretty happy with the results so far, they only needed a bit of coaxing to fit.

Vogon:

Try Grim’s log the Slaughterers page 18 has some pictures of the finished product and page 19 has a brief guide on how to do it.

I’ve used this technique myself and think the end result looks great (though I need to do some tidying up of my end result)

Cheers

Vogon