[Archive] Wounds for Warhamer

Arlon:

glued entire hand to the old giant

furrie:

I don’t realy count the times that I glued my fingers together or to a model, I just manage to take them appart without removing skin

Cryonicleech:

ahh yes, the good old "I just got stabbed by a spear/sword/spiky bit injury........my friend always adds spikes to his evil armies so no one will touch them....hehehe

also, just got injured today when my toes got glued together and ripped some skin while pulling them apart

Cryonicleech
how did you glued your toes together ?

furrie
It was the rarely seen assemble the multi-part chaos warriors with your big toe method. Very difficult, I've only seen a fe people pull it off! ;)

Willmark
if only that was it, he he he.....

any way so what happened was that I was using this non GW brand superglue and it drips out easily, and I turned in my chair so that I was sitting sideways because my desk was full and I was going to leave this metal mini to dry when I dropped the glue on my foot and my toes were glued together.

speedygogo:

I cut my fingers all the time but I don’t mind it at all. In fact I am often happy with deep self inflicted cuts because it means the blades are sharp. A well sharpened hobby knife is much more important to me than intact finger tips.

Hashut’s Blessing:

speedygogo, you gave me a slight worry until you explained why there…

Kera foehunter:

wow! guys i never had my figures attack me…

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

yes i sat on a chaos biker so many spike

also got some glue in my mouth

and i’ve had lot’s of encounter with spiky model

Hashut’s Blessing:

I stabbed some clippers into my thumb a couple of days ago. They were blunt, so I’ll have a nice thumb scar now, he he he.

They were blunt, so I'll have a nice thumb scar now, he he he.

Hashut's Blessing
scars of war HB :D

Hashut’s Blessing:

I do my best :wink: I try to be a grizzled veteran, but I like having both eyes, so an eyepatch wouldn;t be as useful as a mildly sore thumb :stuck_out_tongue:

Kera foehunter:

Grizzle vet ??? is this a new cult

Hashut’s Blessing:

We could make it one :smiley: Next Kera-isnpired competition: make a model of a veteran hobbyist, scars and all :smiley:

Willmark:

Chicks dig scars.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Chicks dig scars.

Willmark
um not on thumbs :)

but ironicly while i was reading this thread i stabed my self with a night goblins spear on the thumb :D

Hashut’s Blessing:

Unlucky, Godbob. The Cursed Thread strikes again (I almost typed the Threaded Curse, he he he. The Dreaded Threaded Curse! MWAHAHAHAHA!)! Willmark, too true. Explains Lórien at any rate :smiley: