[Archive] Wow. Just caption this... or comment away... wow

Khan!:

We are known for Engineering, yet our Engineering building is... SINKING... because of all the mineshafts running throughout the area.

Swissdictator
This is like the very definition of irony.

cornixt:

I go to UW-Platteville... our mascot is the "Pioneer".

We have a freaking large M on the hill everyone gets excited about as it is the largest in the world... they even light it on fire for homecoming.

Swissdictator
Why do mining schools do that? I must have seen about 10 while driving through the mountains, probably saw that one too.

Auretious Taak:

Swiss,

Counter the Spartan posters by secretly making up and posting over the Tops of all the Spartan Posters late one night when everyone is dead to the world, motivational posters counter-manding all the crap that the Spartans are saying by using William Wallace and the cast of Braveheart. The over-riding theme of course is Freedom and you can even go as far as to say that the Spartans can give you nothintg and take everything from you but they’ll never have your freedom. Oh yeah.

I go to UW-Platteville… our mascot is the “Pioneer”.

We have a freaking large M on the hill everyone gets excited about as it is the largest in the world… they even light it on fire for homecoming.

Swissdictator
This is what you do as a farewell prank to the university after graduation:

Find a field or piece of property someone owns that will be nice. Take the measurements of that massive ‘M’ and contact Guiness Book of World Records. Find out what is needed to make your entry official, and beat their ‘M’ by a single inch in all directions. Just to be amusing, put a Spartan poster at the bottom saying how Spartan Engineering is the best in the world as size matters not to defeat an enemy you must needs only go as far as to build a tiny little wall to funnel your enemies into their deaths. Sh$+, you’d think the persians woulda hopped in their boats and sailed around the back of the Spartans instead, but oh no.
We are known for Engineering, yet our Engineering building is… SINKING… because of all the mineshafts running throughout the area.
So you’re a bit like the leaning tower of pisa and parts of Venice hey? Heh.

A.T.

Border Reiver:

How did I know that they’d play up the “less controversial” part of Spartan Romance?

Guess the ad company got their historical education from the movie just like a lot of people have.

Bassman:

If that's all I have to do to get Abs like that... consider it done..:)

The Snowman
Puah! Everybody know only years and years of hard training with beer can give you the "single ABS" normally called "beer belly". Every girl know this is much sexier than Leonidas' ABS :cheers :cheers

AGPO:

"Every Spartan knows that both Spartans must be consenting when engaging in any sexual act… however, if its a slave you’re ruining, go right ahead :D. And while we’re on the subject, getting pissed of your face and hunting captives like dogs is great training for later life, especially for 10 year olds… THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Swissdictator:

I’m so tempted to do Soviet style propaganda posters… and post them over them.

Poking fun at our (now retired) chancellor (who is one of the most corrupt people I know of in modern times).

I was even going to photoshop a stalin-stache onto his face.