[Archive] WTB:Frogbear is looking for the following

frogbear:

edit: I thought I had better rename this thread and include everything in one

--------------------------------------

Hi all

I am looking for the following Big Hat C.Dwarves:

1. One of the crewmen for the old Earthshaker cannon. The specific one i am after is the rear guy helping to carry the ammo on the stretcher.

2. Alternatively I would like this guy from the CD Blood Bowl Team:

3. I am looking for 1 standard bearer. Any of the two will do. If I had a choice I would choose to have the Standard bearer holding the standard in his left hand.

4. I am in the market for 2 Musicians. The drummer is preferred.

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help

zobo1942:

Hi all

I am looking for one of the crewmen for the old earthshaker cannon.

The specific one i am after is the rear guy helping to carry the ammo on the stretcher.

Can anyone help me with this one?

frogbear
I think I may have one at home. I will check when I get back to the casa Zobo.

frogbear:

Thanks for that.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Abecedar:

I’ve got one to spare, anything else you need? I know I’ve got spare 4th Ed’ drummers and probably other stuff if I look a bit harder.

frogbear:

I do actually need musicians as well!

I will let you know when i get home.

Thanks in advance

zobo1942:

Thanks for that.

frogbear

Here's the crew I've got, from my incomplete earthshaker.

frogbear:

Thanks for that.

frogbear
Here's the crew I've got, from my incomplete earthshaker.

zobo1942
Nice. Are you sure you want to split the crew?

PM me with a price if you are. If not, I will consider the crew price.

Thanks for that

frogbear:

I've got one to spare, anything else you need? I know I've got spare 4th Ed' drummers and probably other stuff if I look a bit harder.

Abecedar
I updated the first post with everything I am chasing.

I am definitely interested in the drummers and anything else from the above

Cheers....

Abecedar:

Here’s what I can spare of my 4th Ed stuff

earthshaker rear crewman

2 Musician Drummers

Hobgoblin wolf rider boss

deathrocket leader

can’t help with standard bearers though

Abecedar:

Looky here see. Me an’ the froggybear, well we’s got a deal goin’ see, so the rest of yous can just be quite … see!!!

needs that chicago accent, which I ain’t got. or is it the stuntie gangster from tweetie and sylvester?

GRNDL:

If you’re going to split the crew Zobo, I would be interested in the pointing crewmember/captain/whatever he is.

G.2:

Looky here see. Me an' the froggybear, well we's got a deal goin' see, so the rest of yous can just be quite .. see!!!

needs that chicago accent, which I ain't got. or is it the stuntie gangster from tweetie and sylvester?

Abecedar
I definately heard the accent on my end. :)

Abecedar:

Have posted the items dear froggie… 2 drummers, 2 crewman, and an astragoth. I’ve already got an astragoth painted and as much as I like collecting 2 of everything I really wouldn’t have got around to another of him. One of the drummers is painted so you’ll be the first CDO member to see my colour scheme

frogbear:

One of the drummers is painted so you'll be the first CDO member to see my colour scheme

Abecedar
Well since I bought it I think I now have the legal right to that paint scheme. I will decide whether I now allow you to continue using it. In the meantime please start to re-colour your entire army until my decision is made :D

Abecedar:

Bugger!!!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.