[Archive] WTB/WTT - Good Condition Ravening Hordes Book

Servius:

I am in need of a still bound copy of Ravening Hordes. I would like a like new copy… I want to avoid Ebay and scamtown/scammarket at all costs as all 3 have gotten me either a tattered complete copy. a poorly printed PDF copy, and a bad photocopy (All were sold as New condition.)

Basically Im looking that looks presentable as a book and not some dead sea scroll crap.

I was looking to pay around 20 or so USD for a copy in New or Like New condition… I would prefer US or Canadian Seller to avoid Overseas shipping. (Also will pay for 2day shipping if your willing to take the time to send as such)

BLOOD AXE:

PM sent.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Pyro Stick:

Are you looking for the new or old edition of Ravening Hordes?

Zanko:

Are you looking for the new or old edition of Ravening Hordes?

Pyro Stick
What is the difference?

I own the "normal" german RH book/list - was there a reissue some time later?

Are there any content-related differences?

:hashut

Pyro Stick:

New

Old

The content is completely different as they are from completely different editions of warhammer. There is some chaos dwarf stuff in the old version and thats why i got it because it has rules for the older models like crossbows etc.

BLOOD AXE:

I have the new version.

Zanko:

@ Pyro: Thanx a lot!

I only know the new edition!

Do you have a PDF copy of the old edition - especially a the Chaos Dwarf related one? If so could you mail it to me?!

Pyro Stick:

@ Pyro: Thanx a lot!

I only know the new edition!

Do you have a PDF copy of the old edition - especially a the Chaos Dwarf related one? If so could you mail it to me?!

Zanko
Sorry, i dont have a pdf of it.

Servius:

I need the new one… alot of tournaments are requiring you have a copy of your army book available for the opponent to review… If they are not available the opponent basically can jack your sportsmenship score. I would just take a print out of the PDF but i would rather have the official copy as less and less players have played against the army and dont want to have a judge called just to confirm a rule on something like the death rocket or the blunderbuss.