[Archive] [WTS] Parting with my chaos dwarfs

Wildist:

Good evening.

Many of you must have seen me on the forums during the last 10 or so years, and some of you may also have traded with me some miniatures in the past (kaosnicks, zargod…).

After some (or long) time I’ve realised I can’t finish a project as big as the big hats (pun intended), so I’m willing to sell them at a fair price. It is right now listed on ebay well under “extorsionist price” in the following link:

AUTCION

The contents are as listed and described on the ad. I won’t split it, I don’t mind waiting months in order to find a buyer. I can add some Lost Kingdom chaos dwarfs I have for the same price.

I’ll ship anywhere, we can agree shipping fees and for aussies or kiwis I can make a discount so the overall price is not scandalous. If anybody wants to make a deal through CDO instead of eBay, I can cancel the ad.

It is indeed a sad moment, but I want my collection to be actually used by somebody invested on the cause. Right now it is just gathering dust at home as I have no time to put together an AoS army and I’m trying to focus on 10 miniatures games maximum.

I hope I’m not breaking any rule posting this (I think I’m not)
Many thanks for your interest.

Edit: I can split the collection if various buyers buy at the same time as a group.

Moloch:

Hi,

If somebody is willing to split it, I’m in for Astragoth and the bloodbowl units (inclduing the centaur).

Abecedar:

I’m personally not in the market anymore but it is an option for a European based Group Buy.

Though with it being an auction might be problematic

Jasko:

When I read “event only Daemonsmith” my eyes immediately light up :slight_smile:

Just out of curiosity, we’re talking this guy, right?

Wildist:

When I read "event only Daemonsmith" my eyes immediately light up :)
Just out of curiosity, we're talking this guy, right?

Jasko
Yes, it is this one.

I don't want to split the collection, but if some of you get along and buy collectively a big chunk of it I would be okay with sending some parcels to different locations.

Jasko:

Yes, it is this one.

I don't want to split the collection, but if some of you get along and buy collectively a big chunk of it I would be okay with sending some parcels to different locations.

Wildist
Haha thanks, I totally understand that you want to sell it in one big chunk, I think I would do the same. I just wanted to make sure I at least know what's available :)

So, everyone, I obviously would love to have that filet piece :hat But I'm sure I'm not the only one and all. I mean I guess I would also take more (to make a deal happen etc), but my army is mostly set. If we find enough people to make it happen within CDO - fantastic.

Oi - I just saw that you also have a skullcracker there? This beauty ?
Obviously that is interesting as well :D

You might want to edit the text in the auction a little, I think the forge world pieces are a little lost in this one sentence. You clearly have Infernal Guard with fireglaives, those should be mentioned.

Wildist:

Yes, it is this one.

Wildist
Haha thanks, I totally understand that you want to sell it in one big chunk, I think I would do the same. I just wanted to make sure I at least know what's available :)

So, everyone, I obviously would love to have that filet piece :hat But I'm sure I'm not the only one and all. I mean I guess I would also take more (to make a deal happen etc), but my army is mostly set. If we find enough people to make it happen within CDO - fantastic.

Oi - I just saw that you also have a skullcracker there? This beauty ?
Obviously that is interesting as well :D

You might want to edit the text in the auction a little, I think the forge world pieces are a little lost in this one sentence. You clearly have Infernal Guard with fireglaives, those should be mentioned.

Jasko
There's a forum user who contacted me through PM about the skullcracker a couple of days ago, so if he doesn't change his mind, I would keep it for him.

Jasko:

There's a forum user who contacted me through PM about the skullcracker a couple of days ago, so if he doesn't change his mind, I would keep it for him.

Wildist
Yeah sure, all good. Just wanted to make sure it is indeed this model. But your original plan to not split up the collection still stands, right?

Wildist:

Wildist
Yeah sure, all good. Just wanted to make sure it is indeed this model. But your original plan to not split up the collection still stands, right?

Jasko
As I mentioned, if a big part goes at once, I don't mind splitting the shippings between different buyers. But let's say I would need something similar to half of it being sold at the same time.

Wildist:

Sorry for the double post, but I’ve gone for 475�,� now. It is a really good chance. I this doesn’t succeed I’ll proceed to split the lot. Good luck!

Jasko:

Sorry for the double post, but I've gone for 475�,� now. It is a really good chance. I this doesn't succeed I'll proceed to split the lot. Good luck!

Wildist
Good luck with the auction!
Unfortunately it is still too pricey for me, as there is so much I have no need for. I would still be up for sharing it with other people here if we can manage, otherwise I might be interested if you split it and I do not have to get so many unneeded models for the ones I'd like :) Keep us posted.

Feanor83:

Sorry for the double post, but I've gone for 475�,� now. It is a really good chance. I this doesn't succeed I'll proceed to split the lot. Good luck!

Wildist
If it comes to a split, I would be interested in Bezhuk the Immortal. I missed it back then and could kick myself for it now.

Wildist:

Okay guys, sorry for refloating the thread but I don’t want to incur on double-posting.

I’m now open to splitting the pack in individual items!

Jasko:

Sorry you didn’t find a buyer for the whole lot.

Could you maybe post again what is available? The eBay link does not work anymore…

But yeah, if I remember correctly, I was only interested in the Skullcracker and the event only Daemonsmith :slight_smile: And that Skullcracker was already promised to somebody and well, I think separating one lonely model from the rest is probably not a good thing to do as well and could be a slippery slope to a logistics-nightmare. So yeah, maybe you can post again a list of what you have and then update the list when something is gone. Should nobody want that Daemonsmith as part of a larger chunk of your models (or maybe I change my mind and am interested in more than just him) I would certainly gladly take it :hat off

Wildist:

Okay, I’ll list it as following as the eBay link is completely dead. Unpainted and unassembled except stated.

1x Astragoth 

1x CD sorcerer   catalog reference

1x CD Axe Hero  1 and 2 from the same catalog

1x CD Renegades box (some of them are painted, but overall great condition with box printing and everything)

1x Black Dwarf (the classic model, lacks an arm)

1x Mortar crew from C22 Warmachines i nthis catalog catalog reference  painted and assembled

1x Swivel Gun Loader (Loader 2) (same catalog)

1x Crossbow 4 same catalog (without crossbow)

1x Classic big Hat blunderbusses (assembled in round bases)

1x Blood Bowl star player H’thark the unstoppable

?x some Blood Bowl CD Team players (mostly hobgoblins)

1x FW daemonsmiths (legit 100% too)

1x Leader with Sword 2 from the 4th to 7th edition catalog

1x Bezhuk the immortal

1x Kaosnicks

1x FW Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer (legit too)

I have other models but they are second hand FW and I’m not certain of its origin (like infantry, magma cannon and a hellcannon).

EDIT: Astragoth is available again. Zargod and the event exclusive are sold.

Jasko:

Okay, I'll list it as following as the eBay link is completely dead. Unpainted and unassembled except stated.

1x Astragoth  ----- this one is being asked by a CDO user through PM

1x CD sorcerer   catalog reference

1x CD Axe Hero  1 and 2 from the same catalog

1x CD Renegades box (some of them are painted, but overall great condition with box printing and everything)

1x Black Dwarf (the classic model, lacks an arm)

1x Mortar crew from C22 Warmachines i nthis catalog catalog reference  painted and assembled

1x Swivel Gun Loader (Loader 2) (same catalog)

1x Crossbow 4 same catalog (without crossbow)

1x Zargod

1x Classic big Hat blunderbusses (assembled in round bases)

1x Blood Bowl star player H'thark the unstoppable

?x some Blood Bowl CD Team players (mostly hobgoblins)

1x Event exclusive Daemonsmith FW (I'm sure this is legit FW)

1x FW daemonsmiths (legit 100% too)

1x Leader with Sword 2 from the 4th to 7th edition catalog

1x Bezhuk the immortal

1x Kaosnicks

1x FW Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer (legit too)

I have other models but they are second hand FW and I'm not certain of its origin (like infantry, magma cannon and a hellcannon).

WildistGreat, thanks!
Maybe you could upload the pictures from the eBay auction again? I remember there were some shots of the second hand FW models, and this way we might be able to identify them. (pretty sure there were some fireglaives, for example)

And yeah, so of course I'd like the event exclusive Daemonsmith. The rest is probably not interesting to me. I might be interested in some of the FW models. Mostly the Skullcracker obviously, but that one is also gone, right?

Wildist:

I don’t have the pictures anymore, but I’ll try to take new ones this week. Yeah there were fireglaives o nthe mix.

The Daemonsmith is yours if you want it, just PM me if you want. The Skullcracker found a new home in this forum!

Wildist:

Good afternoon.

I can officially say that Zargod and the Event exclusive Daemonsmith are sold. I’ll edit this message later with the FW things.

Astragoth is available again.

Thanks for your interest!

EDIT: some of the pictures.

Google fotos album

Some of the items are auctioned on eBay, but as soon as you show some interest I can cancel the listings.

Wildist:

Good afternoon!

After some deals, I come to post a second wave of pictures of what I have on sale.

Pictures

As I told on some other posts, I got the biggest part of these models on ebay, as second hand miniatures so I’ll give them away for cheap. I can assure the daemonsmiths are directly bought from FW though.

PD: Chaos dwarfs renegades, black dwarf and the 2014 daemonsmith are sold.

Jasko:

Good afternoon!

After some deals, I come to post a second wave of pictures of what I have on sale.

Pictures

As I told on some other posts, I got the biggest part of these models on ebay, as second hand miniatures so I'll give them away for cheap. I can assure the daemonsmiths are directly bought from FW though.

PD: Chaos dwarfs renegades, black dwarf and the 2014 daemonsmith are sold.

Wildist
*sigh* Part of me was hoping the Blunderbusses were already gone, now it seems I have to get them :hat I'll DM you. Again.