[Archive] Xander's BFSP Chaos Dwarf Warrior Conversions

Scrakes the chaos goblin:

questtion were do you get chaos mutaion sprue

Merchant:

Question were do you get the chaos mutaion spure

Scrakes the chaos goblin
- The mutation sprue was a part of the old Chaos Warrior / Chaos Space Marine boxset.
- But in the new editions I have not been able to find any of them... :~ cr*p

AGPO:

only chance now is ebay. Please do ot double post

Hashut’s Blessing:

You can buy them for £4 off of the GW Online Store. Your repeat post was deleted.

furrie:

the price went up to 6 and you need to look in the 40k section, thanks HB, I never looked at the 40k section for the mutation sprue

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, I bought them for £4 each on the UK website (about 2 weeks ago)… I did a search for Chaos. Still, at least ya got them.

astragoth:

cool! absolutly one of the best 5converted units i have ever seen

Loki:

cant belive i have not seen these before they are great, the gs is work is awesome, are there any pics of them painted ?

Xander:

Yes, check my blog. *finds link *

grim morgor:

so im late about 2 years but i just started to play warhammer and i have buy bfsp cause i want play dwarf but when i see chaos dwarf i have change idea so now i have do the part 1 but i can a head how fit in the dwarf hole … i have try chaos warrior head but dont work … thanks for your help ( sorry for my english )

AGPO:

Morgor - No worries about the English, if you want to use Chaos Warrior heads then you need to remove the whole dwarf head before converting. Check Willmark’s log for an example

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=992

There are many other cool conversions using Chaos Warrior heads, check the ‘showcase’ section for inspiration

nitroglysarine:

they are nice, very nice.