[Archive] Xanders BFSP chaos dwarfs conversions

oboudd:

How would you rate Xander’s BFSP chaos dwarf conversions?
If you vote please tell why you voted for your selected item.
If you have not seen them click th link below
https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/5711

gORCUS:

The finished conversion or the video how too? Either way they are both awesome and it’s great to see someone with the initiative to develop a community of support for an otherwise neglected army. I know I wasn’t even thinking about chaos dwarves until I found this site, and now I’m planning to do them as my next army, his enthusiasm is infectious (not to mention I love the challenge of an army that I have to convert nearly every model). I also admire anyone who has the patience to teach others, cause I sure don’t :).

The Flying Beaver:

Thread moved to a more appropriate section.

Xander:

I think the conversion concept is sound. But the GS work is still a bit amateur. However, this means you don’t need to be an expert to replicate it, so that’s good. It does take a bit of time though, so it’s a big investment that way.

:stuck_out_tongue:

The Slaver:

Totally awsome! thats what i would rate it! Xanders models are the reason i got into the CDs. Im working on making my BfSP dwarfs into similar models at this time. Though i do have to say the masks wern’t my first pick, i would have chosen something a little less skully, and a little more industrialized

Traitor King:

~They’re gvery good, quite simple, easily re-create able and still unique and very effictive.

Top notch chaos dwarfs!

Perturabo:

Totally awsome! thats what i would rate it! Xanders models are the reason i got into the CDs. Im working on making my BfSP dwarfs into similar models at this time.

The Slaver
Same here. Xander's models and video guides are what inspired me to start CD's. I had seen the list when Ravening Hordes first came out, and done a bit of research, but was put off by the models. Had Xander never made his guides, I wouldn't now have green stuff under my nails, sprues all over my living room, and a band of seriously evil stunties!

AGPO:

You only have to look at the number of people who state that this was their motivation for finally geting started on their chaos dwarf army to see that this was a fantastic project. Thanks again Xander

Khaosbeardling:

I thought they were very good Xander! Especially how fast you did them. I’ve always been wondering how people are doing it most of the time, and now my curiosity is sated. For now. . . (Evil Hashuty laughter.)

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Well what I can say about Xander’s work is that his tutorial about making curly beards finally kickstarted my fledgling CD project - even though I don’t use any BfSP stuff at all. :wink:

Nazhur:

I like his conversion very much and speicallyt the helpful video helps me a lot when I�m now starting to think about convertin my own CDs