[Archive] Xander's Necromunda Board

Xander:

Well, it took me 2 months, which is fast by my standards, but I finished my Necromunda board. It’s a tiled board on carved MDF using a mix of official sector mechanicus and hardware store supplies. Very pleased with how it turned out.

More pics: Login • Instagram

Oxymandias:

Oh this is just outstanding! Love the colours. The grit and the grime, the oranges and browns - very Blanche.

I�?Tm a part of a six player ongoing necro campaign. Been going about 5 months now and we�?Tve all been making scenery.

This would be the envy of my group

tjub:

Great looking terrain there Xander, love the muddy feel to it. Close to sump territory! :slight_smile:
Played alot of Necromunda when I was first released in the 90s, this time it didn’t really caught on around here.

Jasko:

I love it!

Damn, somehow I need to get into that game…

Uther the unhinged:

Wow. That�?Ts amazing. Love the grime feel.

Xander:

Oh this is just outstanding! Love the colours. The grit and the grime, the oranges and browns - very Blanche.

I�?Tm a part of a six player ongoing necro campaign. Been going about 5 months now and we�?Tve all been making scenery.

This would be the envy of my group

Oxymandias
Very kind words! Necromunda is really great. I'll be lucky if I can find enough dedicated people to run a campaign, so I'll have to settle for one-off games for now!
Great looking terrain there Xander, love the muddy feel to it. Close to sump territory! :)
Played alot of Necromunda when I was first released in the 90s, this time it didn't really caught on around here.

tjub
Yeah, I played in the 90s too, and it quickly became my favourite GW game. It hasn't Vaught on here much either, bit I'm trying to change that, in part, with this table!
I love it!
Damn, somehow I need to get into that game...

Jasko
It's so easy! Just paint up some chaos cultists, or genecultists! Tons of people have those kicking around from some boxed set of other!
Wow. That�?Ts amazing. Love the grime feel.

Uther the unhinged
Thanks Uther!

Jasko:

It's so easy! Just paint up some chaos cultists, or genecultists! Tons of people have those kicking around from some boxed set of other!

Xander
Me, I am such a person, I have lots of Chaos Cultists! :cheers
But I need opponents and cool terrain and all of that x.x

Abecedar:

your board looks absolutely great.

It has always interested me, but aside from a couple of scratch games I haven’t gotten into it yet.

That didn’t stop me from getting a gang together. Just to make it hard for myself and different from others I have got some Redemptionists

Cloister:

Fantastic, this is how it’s done. I’m still playing Necromunda on an old pool table with household object terrain lol.

cornixt:

It looks great. Is it all fixed in place or can you move bits around?

Bolg:

Oh man I loved playing necromunda. and this scenery makes me itchy for a game.

We do need more photos of it of course