[Archive] Xander's "Siege" Earthshaker Cannon Conversion

The Slaver:

Awsome conversion!! hey and you saved money too! i like the look of, more or less, a demonically inclined mortar that shoots shells the size of goblins!! Excelent, excelent work.

Traitor King:

like the look of, more or less, a demonically inclined mortar that shoots shells the size of goblins!! Excelent, excelent work.

The Slaver
Isnt that praticaally what an earthshaker is?
Also sweet model Xander. Have you stil lgot any of the kits to make them left? that thread semmed dead and im no threadomancer.

Perturabo:

Isnt that praticaally what an earthshaker is?
Also sweet model Xander. Have you stil lgot any of the kits to make them left? that thread semmed dead and im no threadomancer.

Traitor King
I believe he has. I've just ordered one, and he didn't mention any shortage.

Geckilian:

Nice conversion. I’ve seen those cannons before (when I was much younger I swear I had one somewhere) but I can’t find them lately. Does anyone know where I can get them in the UK?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Mr. Xander POSSIBLY has some still and the charge (including P&P) is very decent.

Merchant:

I was inspired by your work Mr. Xander :slight_smile:

My Earthshaker is still underconstruction by I hope that it can be completed soon.

Anyway I really like the use of other bordgames, to make your army with - a great idea

Cheers

spyglius:

What are the chains for? Earth shaker isn’t a deamon, that needs to be chained up.

Stubbs:

Such a nice conversion xander! damn what a cool idea, gonna look for my own plastic toy cannon hehe if only I could get some hellcannon crew :<

Xander:

Thanks Stubbs. :slight_smile: I think I still have a few kicking about it you are in serious need.

Malorn:

What are the chains for? Earth shaker isn't a deamon, that needs to be chained up.

spyglius
Actually acording to the Novel Grudgebearer from 2005, the CD infuse all their warmachines with daemons. Earthshakers and Death Rockets included :hat off

Stubbs:

Thanks Stubbs. :)  I think I still have a few kicking about it you are in serious need.

Xander
Awsome xander i'll keep it in mind :D but first I got so much other work to do first, finish my steamtank, my blunderbusses, 60 hobgoblins and cd warriors and more haha