[Archive] Years of spares and bits collected over a decade for sale (including 30 hellcannon )

gIL^:

(messureing interest, if som1 is interested they will get a ton of pics what your getting here is extensive and hours of sorting, pretty rare stuff ) My mrs wants an office and i need to make space.

Hey there after AoS has settled in im keeping my painted army but i have a ton of amazing bits and bobs that Chaos dwarf makers will have real hard time finding.

Ok i have hellcannon crew i want to sell, they are all in various stages of painting and hobby, some well converted ( i take great love of converting ) overall i have 30 hellcannon crew[/color][/size]

These are just a few that i have. If your interesting give me an offer, i will take serious offers as i dont mind keeping these.

I have a bunch of hobgoblin resincast heads, these are the best resin heads to come from the CDO community, no1 else has been close if you want a hobgoblin army this is the only affordable way to go.  impossible to get would sell each for 50p?

I have various zonkcast chaos dwarf bigheads, these are easily the rarest minitures and chaos dwarf collector can find. send me an offer.

i got this iron daemon i half-assed painted ( ill throw this in for free for anyone who wants to buy my stuff )

converted hellcannon

I also have sooooo many infernal guard parts with crew, heroes that i dont feel like sorting out. you could offer me £30 and get so much out of it.

someone can always offer me like £200 for my entire randoms collection. i know i could sell it all sepperate for more but i want rid plus this communties been good to me so i would prefer to see this stuff in a collectors hands not a scalper. ive been online for over a decade doing CD hobbying, it’s time to move on to AoS projects and my bits box is a goldmine. Im also after warhammer giants so if you have 1-2 we could do some trading.

Thommy H:

Yeah, I’ll take some of that off your hands, I reckon. The FW bits for sure. Can you PM me some more details? I’m assuming you’re UK-based since you asked for £s…

Do you only have Chaos Dwarf stuff to sell, btw?

gIL^:

Yeah, I'll take some of that off your hands, I reckon. The FW bits for sure. Can you PM me some more details? I'm assuming you're UK-based since you asked for £s...

Do you only have Chaos Dwarf stuff to sell, btw?

Thommy H
Ill have about 20 full infernalguard, commend groups that are missing parts, heroes that are a bit broke, just tons of things that patient chaos dwarf lovers that i was would go crazy for. i have my army :D ill take a pic in piles and you can give me an offer.

gIL^:

mainly chaos dwarfs but i have maruder orcs, old 4th edition orcs and goblins, 4th edition high elves, like 60 painted mantic zombies, 17 current direwolves,  crocodile games spartans ( which are just amazing )

There so much i just want rid though. Ill do a propper gallery for you.

Thommy H:

Cool, thanks!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Jackswift:

Sent you a pm re some of this and the Zonk figures. Cheers!