[Archive] YES! my first ever painted miniature

Patrikson:

Hey guys i finished painting one of my Miniatures its not warhammer its an Italari brand crusader ((I think its Italari)) Im happy! I have never finished painting on of my Miniatures before!

Nicodemus:

Hey guys i finished painting one of my Miniatures its not warhammer its an Italari brand crusader ((I think its Italari)) Im happy! I have never finished painting on of my Miniatures before!

Patrikson
Great job... and as very few of us ever get to paint as much as we'd like and have too many of our own projects unfinished, we need to see some pics of your efforts so that we can live vicariously through you!! ;)

~N

Patrikson:

Gonna take some Pics later do i need photobucket? O yeah i finished anthoer one

Loki:

Great to hear mate cant wait to see them , you don�?Tt need to be on photo bucket you can post straight to the site, just use the attachment box below where you post click browse and look through you files on you computer select the photos and click on them, you can only do one at time , once you have clicked on the photo the title will appear in the box next to new attachment then click add attachment this will take a few seconds ad the box will be come clear and it will appear below the add attachment box , then click on insert in to post and it will appear in the big box you type in as a attachment number then when you click post it will appear as a picture :slight_smile:

Patrikson:

Hey guys here it is!

Patrikson:

Heres anthoer pic

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Loki:

Well done they look really good, i cant wait to see you try your hand at some chaos dwarfs :slight_smile:

Patrikson:

Thank you im trying to get some Greenstuff from the local game shops so i can convert my Normal dwarves but i think i’d like to get some of the Old chaos dwarves but they Cost too much

cornixt:

Apart from the sprue bits still attached, he looks very good. None of the usual beginner mistakes of paint too thick or overlapping areas.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

All the colour is just where it’s supposed to be, so this is a very good start. My first painted miniature was a mess compared to that. :hat off

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Looks awesome for your first time out!

Just remeber to clean up the seam lines and remove the attachment points from the sprue to figure. That way you’ll have the perfect finish of the model as well as your perfect paint job.

Keep up the good work!

Patrikson:

Thank you all! :smiley: oh yeah i thought they were Attachment points but my dad said they were Feathers so i just kept it that way untill today when i cut them off :smiley:

Sojourn:

good stuff! are you working up in your colours? starting dark and then going gradually lighter?

looking good, can’t wait to see you progress, we’ll have a master painter in no time! :slight_smile:

torn:

Thank you all! :D oh yeah i thought they were Attachment points but my dad said they were Feathers so i just kept it that way untill today when i cut them off :D

Patrikson
lol, i think you should get your dad an appointment at the opticians ;P

very well painted, very crisp and clean, and the colours are used well to compliment each other and not garish at all like most beginners. I think you will really enjoy it when you first get to paint a metal citadel miniature, as you will find the quality so much better, and the way the paint holds is good too.