[Archive] You listen to music when you play

gIL^:

if your like me, then you love music more than anything B)

i play guitar, bass and drums im even aiming my career around music.

so do you listen to music to shift the mood when you play warhammer? or do you just listen to your normal music or your mates,

if so what are your top 5 fav songs for gaming, they can be anything but please keep it mature i dont want n-sync unless your serious

Dawi Zharr like jazz :o

Willmark:

More often then not I listen to music while painting. However the music I listen to when painting is also good music to play warhammer to.

gIL^:

nd what is it lol, thats the point of the topic

Pyro Stick:

Theres no 5 songs i listen to. I just put on an album and paint until the album has played through or play my Zune through my Xbox. I mainly listen to Amon Amarth, In Flames, Dark Tranquility, Dimmu Borgir and a little bit of Dragonforce sometimes even though its a bit lame.

Canix:

I play guitar drums and didgeridoo just for fun:D

Painting music trance or techno or football on telly

Playing music classic 1812 etc for napoleonics

world music for ancients bar de lune,Krishna beats ,buddha beats etc

rush,muse,poison electric head,flaming lips for fantasy

i have wide tastes as you can see

@gil

jazz! traditional or fusion?

Kera foehunter:

Well i dont play music when i play . Only when i paint i play bluegrass to zepplin I play the flute to relax .

Willmark:

I listen to stuff like zep, moody blues then tons of fantasy type movie soundtracks: Braveheart, kingdom of heaven, Conan, gladiator, glory, etc.

I stream the across the home network via iTunes to the mac near my painting area. (its an older one with a smaller HD) only does this and serve as a print center for my laser printer. Works perfectly as I don’t have to load the same song on mutiple machines, plus any of the OS X macs can pick it up. Great fun. Now if I could get it to work with my Yellow Dog Linux install…

Uzkul Werit:

Whatever the store is playing. Which is either the latest emo/indie/nu metal garbage. Had I the choice, my Dawi Zharr would be marching to the sound of Madness.

Canix:

Love madness saw them back in the day he he he,was a punky rude boy. Pork pie hat and two tone suit at 15,what a tosser thought i was it :smiley:

Know i am now so dont need the costumes;)

gIL^:

I play guitar drums and didgeridoo just for fun:D
Painting music trance or techno or football on telly
Playing music classic 1812 etc for napoleonics
world music for ancients bar de lune,Krishna beats ,buddha beats etc
rush,muse,poison electric head,flaming lips for fantasy
i have wide tastes as you can see
@gil
jazz! traditional or fusion?

Canix
well, im not sure but i do love fusion's mix of genres, but because fusion is so varied band wise, its hard to like the genre as a whole, so i would have to go for traditional.
but im not much of a jazz person, i myself are into things like bowie, zeppelin, the floyd, satriani, vai, feldman and of course hendrix.

hard to think by the music i listen to, that im 20 :hat off

Malificant:

i throw in some epic music, like the gladiator, troy, king arthur, LOTR soundtracks, or some classical wagner.

failing that, king diamond and iron maiden work well:hashut

Kera foehunter:

Gil did you make you didgeridoo. or did you buy it ???

Willmark:

but im not much of a jazz person, i myself are into things like bowie, zeppelin, the floyd, satriani, vai, feldman and of course hendrix.

hard to think by the music i listen to, that im 20 :hat off

gIL^
Im with ya I was 8 when zep broke up and they are my fav!