[Archive] Your favourite Chaos Dwarf warmachine

Admiral:

With respect to Method’s thread, there were some other options mentioned that were missing. His poll seemed good enough to me, since the Hellcannon was already in, but for the sake of it here’s a poll with some missing options. The old mortar, swivel gun and bazooka was not included because of a 10 option poll roof and their dimunitive size. The Tenderizer and Whirlwind are also amiss.

Which is your favourite Chaos Dwarf warmachine of all time? You have multiple options should you want to name more than one warmachine as your favourite.

Animatone:

Without a doubt the 5th Edition Earthshaker Cannon! Not the model by along shot, but the game play awesomeness of it! Oh the found memories of the 5th Edition…

As far as esthetics though the Deathquake Mortar is the coolest looking warmachine IMO.

Kera foehunter:

5th Edition Earthshaker Cannon

I love the model i fit well on a ship … Like the rules too

richard barby:

5th ed. Earthshaker Cannon was one of the best models out at the time

Da Crusha:

I don’t consider myself a powergamer but the old earthshaker was such a beast on the battlefield, particularly in 8th ed. it is by far my favorite chaos dwarf warmachine.

Bolg:

where are the 6th ed RH warmachines? this poll is not complete d:

Admiral:

where are the 6th ed RH warmachines? this poll is not complete d:

Bolg
Are you sure? I thought the Hobgobbo ballista, Death Rocket and Earthshaker was the 6th edition RH warmachines, inherited from 5th edition. Did they receive any models of their own? What was their names?

Bolg:

Models were the same, but I think the rules were different.

(And I thought only 3rd, 4rd and 8th edition had a fresh CD list (excluding RH))

Admiral:

The Big Hats were a 4th edition release? I’ve always heard they’re 5th. Not that it matters much, it was before my time.

Baggronor:

Add the Kolossus! Admittedly it never had a mini but its in the fluff.

Kera foehunter:

sshhhhhhhhhhhhhh  you ,stick to the list of Warmachine

cornixt:

The Death Rocket and Earthshaker had valid rules from 4th to 7th editions. The first big hats were released in the early stages of 4th; I think only HE, O&G, and Empire had books at the time.

Admiral:

Add the Kolossus! Admittedly it never had a mini but its in the fluff.

Baggronor
There's a roof of ten poll options, and because of that I stuck to warmachines with miniatures. It could also be said that since the swivel gun, bazooka and mortar didn't make it because they were too small, the Kolossus didn't make it because it's too big.

How many think that the Hobgobbo ballista (which isn't crewed by Chaos Dwarfs) or the Skullcracker (which is a close combat version of the Iron Daemon) should be exchanged for the Kolossus?

furrie:

the skullcracker is an upgrade for the iron deamon, so technicaly their the same.