[Archive] Your views?

hobblin:

Your army isn’t dirty it’s not evan cheesy the empire guy’s is cheesy and you could have done a lot worse like bring 3 units of 10CD naked and hundreds of hobbos 2 earth shakers and 8 bolt thrower’s now thats cheesy.Oh is there a dark elf player there if so tell the empire player to play against him then he’ll se chesse at least 2 repeter bolt thrower’s now those are cheesy.

Canix:

Challenge him to beat you ,or offer to play his empire cheesiness and he can play cd.If he normally trashes everyone(which he probably does) then surely he should see your army as a challange that he will have to work out tactics to beat(a favourite pastime of mine is working out how to beat cheesy lists with a balanced one)

:hat

Death Disco:

This sounds pretty ridiculous. Ask the Empire player if he’s familiar with Thorek, or has ever played a Wood Elf list with max Treemen, mages, and Wardancers.

Lava Lord:

I'm guessing either 8-12 the age where they think it sdays��in the rule book [enter name here] must always win

minty
It just makes me blow my tall hat.:hashut. Taht is definitely not a chez army. A good representation of the Chaos Dwarfs!!! You have nothing but pride that should be in your thoughts:hat off