[Archive] ZARGOD

tjub:

WOW :o that looks awesome already and there is hardly any detail on it yet, cant wait to see more soon

Loki
word.

Thorne:

Dude with skills showing big hats real love

Anno:

Another step (360 degrees)

Still missing his feet.

The skull is now at the top wrong

The hammer is to finish, especially in the area of the hand.

The mantle is still missing …

Many details are still there, and are absent altogether finishes.

But Zargod begins to take life

[attachment=1579]

[attachment=1580]

[attachment=1581]

[attachment=1583]

[attachment=1585]

[attachment=1586]

[attachment=1587]

Thorne:

Damn that guy could lead my army now !

Anno:

Damn that guy could lead my army now !

Thorne
:cheers

Loki:

:o so much deatil so very cool

Kera foehunter:

great job !! wow it even started it on my birthday no wounder i miss it!!

that is a cool figure

Anno:

great job !! wow it even started it on my birthday no wounder i miss it!!
that is a cool figure

Kera foehunter
It is a sign of destiny: p

Thank you for the compliments, they are a positive impetus to finish the job.
For the next week I should post the miniature semi-final with all the details!

Kera foehunter:

the destiny is that my birthday gift ???

remember what smigle did when he did not get his birthday gift!!

just kidding !! i can’t wait to see your next figure!!

Anno:

lol!

If you are clever (Santa Claus style) you’ll get a copy :-p

Grimstonefire:

That is a pretty good sculpt!  Can you tell me who the sculpter is?

This is not a criticism, but it actually reminds me a bit of a video game character.  He has the hammer thing for regular fighting and the uber claw of death for special occasions! (end of level big boss characters) :slight_smile:

Thorne:

Where do I sign up to get one :stuck_out_tongue:

Anno:

That is a pretty good sculpt!  Can you tell me who the sculpter is?

This is not a criticism, but it actually reminds me a bit of a video game character.  He has the hammer thing for regular fighting and the uber claw of death for special occasions! (end of level big boss characters) :)

Grimstonefire
The sculptor is called Virus_a.d.i. and he is Italian like me :D
Here you can find his other works  

rolljordan

No problem, it is more than possible that there is a similarity!
In fact if you remember the name of the game, I would watch it ... now I am curious:-p
Where do I sign up to get one :P

Thorne
I see that the model like ^^ I'm happy!
When the model will be finished and printed (I poster here all the steps and you will be informed) send me a pm and give you all the information ;P

Loki:

I think i will be putting my name down for one of these depending on cost , what is the model going to be cast in ?

Anno:

I think i will be putting my name down for one of these depending on cost , what is the model going to be cast in ?

Loki
I hope to have understood the requested :p -> the model in question is precisely Zargod and I assume that will be printed at the end of August

Thorne:

Anno I think Loki means have you

A, Looked at making many multiples of this figure you are having made

B, If so what will the eventual copy/casting of the model be made in for example pewter/white metal/lead/resin

C, Worked out costings for the model and how much you can expect to make and sell him for

Anno:

Ahh ok! I’m sorry for my lack of insight!

A �?" We should produce 200 copies

B - White metal

C - I don’t know yet the cost of the model, because I have to evaluate it according to the final cost of printing. However the intention is to make the cost more affordable as possible :slight_smile: I informed you about the price soon.

Loki:

That sounds great to me Anno :D, also thanks to Thorne for explains my ramblings :slight_smile:

Anno:

Third step!

The foot and the mantle finally were sketchy: p

Still missing the top of the hat, the friezes of the mantle, the plates and some details (and the face must be finished).

The laying of the right arm is now fold (compared to the previous wip) → runs the arm on a pivot and during processing has moved → and then will be placed.

The tusks which start from under the mask will be thickened and possibly curved … but then there would be problems in the press … then on that we are still thinking.

Here we are the true dimension of Zargod → as we described in the background, Zargod is a dwarf-giant, but not too large. Can not easily raise his eyes against anyone… or almost!

tjub:

I like it all! :slight_smile:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.