[Archive] zharr naggarund

Fequiil:

look at this:
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?categoryId=&pIndex=3&aId=9800023a&start=4
it is a guide for making bases, wich you can find in the “what’s new today?” post(the first one of thursday)
as i said, it is a guide for making bases, and thee is also a way for making zharr naggrund bases!
althrough i don’t like to say things i’m not sure of, this might be a tip that there are chaos dwarfs on the way.
yay for the dawi zharr!
:hat off

p.s. i spelled the title wrong…
i’d better be ashamed of myself…

Nicodemus:

look at this:
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?categoryId=&pIndex=3&aId=9800023a&start=4
it is a guide for making bases, wich you can find in the "what's new today?" post(the first one of thursday)
as i said, it is a guide for making bases, and thee is also a way for making zharr naggrund bases!
althrough i don't like to say things i'm not sure of, this might be a tip that there are chaos dwarfs on the way.
yay for the dawi zharr!
:hat off

p.s. i spelled the title wrong....
i'd better be ashamed of myself....

Fequiil
Nice find. We can only hope our guys will get some kind of treatment with the new rules I guess...

This makes me think we need a little reference section either in the wiki or maybe in the showcase section with just some examples of Chaos Dwarf terrain, basing, colour schemes/colour palettes and things of that nature... essentially making our own versions of the basing guide but all themed around different Chaos Dwarf 'environments'. A great example would be Xander and Vexxus' tarpit... and of course lava bases, etc.  I suppose when mine is done I could also add my bases representing the road paved from plates of gold and brass ;)

~N

warh:

awsome that they made a Zharr Naggrund base!

after that I think that they should make some Chaos Dwarf models;)

Fequiil:

@NIcodemus: yes, we need.
@warh: yes, they should.

AssurBahniZharr:

was on Facebook i should click “I like this” XD

Ronshank:

Nice find now if only they could modify the building of the Lizardman Ziggrat into a Zharr Naggrund type ziggart… I like our lava bases though

Kered:

Don’t forget my frost and ash bases.