[Archive] Zharvatta Circuss!

SCB:

OMG!!

tey’re Excellent!! Weird, Fun, Fresh!! I love it!

Unzul:

hehe… they are amazing… heheh

p.s. the bsb remember me the cartoon Happy Tree Friend

Harganekh:

p.s. the bsb remember me the cartoon Happy Tree Friend
You perfectly reason ! This is the head of Nutty (by me :idea)

Thorne:

Oh My Good God sheer shock awe and hummor. They ROCK!!!

Galladorn:

The originality of turning evil beared dwarves into a clown act is THE BEST!!! I love em! Hashut may think differently, but I think the idea is fantastic, and well executed.

nitroglysarine:

Do I spy a hint of the ‘happy tree friends’ in there?

Harganekh:

Yes and not. Let us say especially that the form of the ball was perfect!

G.2:

What a weird concept…I love it. This is two sorts of evil: The Chaos Dwarfs and the Chaos Clowns. No wonder some people are scared of clowns.

Have you ever had these on the gaming table? and if so, what did your opponent think?

Keep these little guys coming. They are great.

dncswlf:

Just perfect! so happy you have made more of these… the Jack in the Box Earth shaker is very fitting! I can’t wait to see a whole army shot… you absolutely need to make some circus tent terrain for them to be displayed around! Keep these guys coming! I do hope you are doing a blunderbuss unit!

Kudos!

Waste Rider:

I do hope you are doing a blunderbuss unit!

dncswlf
ooooooh ;P I agree. These could have flowers that shoot water (or you know... blood to make it evil-er... or confetti and streamers) for the crown or horn part of the blunderbuss. Gonzo army theme and the vivid purple plus the design on the jack-in-cannon and banner reminds me of the Warden from Superjail :hat off

Edit: by banner I mean balloon... first one not squirrel head :P

Harganekh:

I have not played it on table yet, I am student in Bavaria nowadays, and I must wait to come back home to find adversaries. But by experience, I have another so crazy army as this one, and in general, this takes place very well.

I shall prepare of course an unit of Blnderbuss, with some… “pan”! :slight_smile:

And I also want to accomplish a tray of presentation, with tents and electrical lanterns ! :hat off

Golder Goldeater:

Now I c why some kids are afraid of Clowns.

:slight_smile: I am loving it! :slight_smile:

These guys rock! Keep it up!

Piachu:

Stop smokin’ that shit man !

Glimpse the Void:

Deeply creepy. I love it.

Larendard:

AWESOME! I have a similar concept in my drawer using BFSP Goblins…well, maybe one day…

Keep up the good work, i’d love to see more funny dwarves!!

kornchild:

brilliant!!!.

love the idea kind of reminds me of the killer clowns from outher space.

more more.

Abecedar:

Everybody knows that clowns are evil. Just look at how many children they scare, even the snotty buggers who are laughing at them will hide behind mamma’s skirts at your armies approach

Harganekh:

They go on !

(try… x.x)

Tada !

Baraz Gorechain:

Second picture, dwarf in the middle: Super creepy badass eyes!

Abecedar:

Question 1. What evil clowny thing have you got planned for the bull centaurs I see there? and

Question 2. Where’s your Blunderbussers? Here’s an idea. You know how clowns are always blowing loud horns as they run around. maybe put a bulb at the rear of the BB’s for the clowns to squeeze and fire? please keep them coming, I really enjoy looking at them.