But I like the idea!

Fequiil:

i love 'em!

roflmao!

Harganekh:

Just for fun ! :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb73u_P3SWk

Borador:

haha awesome idea! Like their look a lot, they look evil, yet funny!

Nicodemus:

Not those are some Big Hats!!

Very original. The Earthshaker is inspired!! Well done.

~N

tjub:

Haha, not my cup of tea. But it sure is an original idea and it looks kinda cool. Like the comic side of them though! :slight_smile:

Harganekh:

Happy that it pleases you!

It’s not my first army with many of green stuff, as you be able to see it here : http://forum.warhammer-forum.com/index.php?showtopic=117466&pid=1425455&st=0&#entry1425455

:hat off

Hazkar:

oh my god…you´ve taken the last piece of seriousness,tjub and his comic cd left on the dawi zharr :wink:

really funny army,but i´m sure hashut will punish you very,very hard for that

looking out for more…that army has lot of potential,like monocicle riders instead of bull centaurs…cant wait to see more of your stuff

Zanko:

Really like these awesome guys!

They would be great for Mortheim - Zharvatta Circuss of Doom!

Scary enermies! :wink:

:hashut

cornixt:

Those are hilarously awesome. It’s like one of those drug-induced children’s tv shows from the 70s.

Blue in VT:

:hat off

Your painting and Modeling are exquisite…really unique and character-full!

Cheers,

Blue

furrie:

Its just a same to use those old minis for it, these convertion could also been done with the regular dwarfs. But cool looking army anyway.

zhatan87:

Nicy. Not my cup of tea too but original.

Great idea on the earthshaker to stick to the theme.

Its just a shame to use those old minis for it
Either… Such a shame…:hashut

(En français : il me semblait bien avoir déjà vu ces tons de couleur sur une armée de démons:) Hormis le sacrilège d’avoir greenstuffé des figurines old school Ndc:mad, l’idée est sympa. Plus approprié à l’armée démon mais le rendu est bon.)

entropic:

i may have to borrow this, there’s that armies on parade and i want to do chaos dwarves

Ishkur Cinderhat:

LOL! Those are clowns to get nightmares from. :smiley:

Joshmohr:

Fantastic paint job and conversions. I love the trippy look, and would love to see some lords/heroes.

dncswlf:

This is pretty much AWESOME!!! I love it a LOT! great color, the consistency you maintained through all the figures is wonderful. I think the figures you chose were perfect, and the Earthshaker is wicked! Do you have more… can you field a whole army? Do they rank up? What do your opponents say when you roll over them with your bulbous nosed minions! Just Great! Kudos on the concept! You should have some hobgoblins with jester hats or something…

Fequiil:

(En français : il me semblait bien avoir déjà vu ces tons de couleur sur une armée de démons:) Hormis le sacrilège d'avoir greenstuffé des figurines old school Ndc:mad, l'idée est sympa. Plus approprié à l'armée démon mais le rendu est bon.)

zhatan87
you've got to pronounce all that just to say it's a shame? now that's why i'm gonna quit frensh:D

Harganekh:

After a long absence, they take back suite!

Zirku�Y powa ! :hat off