[Archive] Zombie Pirate

Loki:

Great work on every thing, the army is really starting to come together now keep up the great work :slight_smile:

Unzul:

Great work on every thing, the army is really starting to come together now keep up the great work :)

Loki
thank you very very much :hat off

Unzul:

the first 5 deck gunners:

I do one with the synthetic grass, is he better o worse???

Unzul:

the other five deck gunners, without the grassā€¦

Unzul:

After a big stop whit wh i restart with my zombie pirate army.

I use the pink orrors as bloated corpses

enjoy it

dncswlf:

Awesome work, I like the various cannons (especially the one with the skeleton popping out), the Leviathan is a little hard to see form the pictures, Try photographing it with a plain backgroundā€¦

ingtar_shinowa:

Black Scorpion Miniatures has some cool undead pirates you could use for heros or unit chapms. The models look great. I ordered me up some orc pirates because I love orcs. Theres a link, they have 7 different models I think, and if you are in the US ebay is a great source.

http://www.blackscorpionminiatures.com/index.php?cPath=25

Unzul:

Black Scorpion Miniatures has some cool undead pirates you could use for heros or unit chapms. The models look great. I ordered me up some orc pirates because I love orcs. Theres a link, they have 7 different models I think, and if you are in the US ebay is a great source.

http://www.blackscorpionminiatures.com/index.php?cPath=25

ingtar_shinowa
I have already seen the Black Scorpion Miniatures, the undead pirates are very nice and probably buy them in the future
Awesome work, I like the various cannons (especially the one with the skeleton popping out), the Leviathan is a little hard to see form the pictures, Try photographing it with a plain background...

dncswlf
ok, i'll try as soon as possible

Unzul:

The army ready for the battle

other pirate zombies

nitroglysarine:

their goblin and orc pirates are AWESOME!

http://www.blackscorpionminiatures.com/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=141

Unzul:

yesā€¦ very funnyā€¦ they remind me Napoleonā€¦ heheā€¦

Thorne:

Kera Foehunter would love these. Great work !

Unzul:

A brief summary of what is done and what is still under construction

Done:

10 deck gunners

20 zombies with hand gun arquebus

20 zombies with hand weapon

2 heroes

A bombard

4 bloated corpes

The Queen Bess

The Leviatan

to be constructed / to be painted:

6 Animated Hulks

10 Dirty Dogs

20 zombies with hand weapon

Luthor Harkon

2 Syreens

1 Hero

3 Deck Droppers

Thorne:

Just a mild not to tone some of those brigther colours down you might want to give those a half and half black ink wash tone down some of those brither colours. I mist admit I love the army.

Unzul:

Just a mild not to tone some of those brigther colours down you might want to give those a half and half black ink wash tone down some of those brither colours. I mist admit I love the army.

Thorne
Thanks

yes, I know that there is little washing, the problem is that in my previous models I never used the washing and therefore I'm not very capable of using it.

Now I'm experiencing the washing on other models, when I will reach an acceptable level, i'll use the washing on the zombie too

Unzul:

the 3 deck droppersā€¦

Thorne:

Haha awesome such character :smiley:

Unzul:

the 2 syreeens:

I have also finished 6 Animated Hulks, in the next days iā€™ll post the imagesā€¦

Unzul:

The 6 Animated Hulks

I use a different tecnique for the flesh of this creatures, i use a base of rotting flesh, a wash of devlan mud, rotting flesh, wash of devlan mud and also rotting flash.
I like very much the effect, the colour scheme is simple, but very impressive.

enjoy it

Thorne:

Those hulks are rather cool but one minor thing more glowing red eyes (: