[Archive] Zombie Pirates of the Vampire coast rules?

WarplockMonkey:

Afte watching pirates of the carrabean, i got the urge to look at the zombie pirates rules

Does anyone know where i can find them?

Gilzam:

They are in a White Dwarf, or alternativly I think they can be found on the UK GW website under the Lustria section.

Ghrask Dragh:

:cheers Gilzam, I have been wondering recently where I can find them quicker than going through all my old White Dwarfs!

WarplockMonkey:

I cannae find it!

It might be a bit of a blonde moment, but i cant find it under lustria :S

wallacer:

The Zombie Pirates list was in WD 306 (UK version, not sure about the others).

Xander:

I may or may not have all the exact rules for these. I myself created a Zombie Pirate Ship with crew. Hehe.

cornixt:

It’s on the GW site somewhere, I got them from it a while back.

Father Grumpmas:

This used to be the link to download this list

http://conquest.uk.games-workshop.com/download/download.htm?/resources/assets/War.CZombiePirates.pdf

It doesn’t seem to work now so GW may have removed the list

cornixt:

Maybe try the US site then

Ghrask Dragh:

I myself created a Zombie Pirate Ship with crew. Hehe.
Rules or model? if you have models of these things they cannot go un-posted!

curlybeard:

hlbs produce a captain jack model!

Kera foehunter:

well what do you want to know i got a warhammer conquest of the new world its in there on pg7 thew 9 this is a small book let that came out and its only 10 pg long

Gilzam:

I use a scratchbuilt boat with cotton wool mist and a drain pipe for my Queen Bess. Hail Zombie Pirates.

Hashut’s Blessing:

EvilClown has a zombie pirate army and I was planning to create a VC BD dwarf army to go to a doubles tournament. His zombie pirates were going to be mostly dwarfs, but he turned up with just one and I haven’t started mine yet.

Father Grumpmas:

Pictures of my Zombie Pirates :sick

Zombie Pirates of the Vampire Coast

Kera foehunter:

Repent form your non Evil ways before it too late !!and join the living Chaos dwarf pirates.

you can alway use these guys as slaves.

GRNDL:

It looks like GW have pulled the rules .pdf from their website. I guess its down to hunting around for an off-site copy.

AGPO:

hlbs produce a captain jack model!

curlybeard
Harkness or Sparrow?

seawolf:

You can get the rules for the Zombie Pirates here.

http://sgabetto.free.fr/Telechargements/War.CZombiePirates.pdf

I have the original White Dwarf from 2005 and I’m actually in the process of slowly building this army.