[Archive] Zombieslayer

Grimstonefire:

Coming in November :~

Thorne:

What we need now is a mansion, An obscure american town, Multi national cosmetics firm and a hero called alice, Damn wrong genre hehe been looking forward to this one

Border Reiver:

Which one will borrow the line - “This is my Boomstick!”

Hashut’s Blessing:

Why did I read that as “This is my BROOMstick!”?

Swissdictator:

HB: I did too, no need to worry.

Though I do look forward to getting to that one. I like the undead afterall.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

…and they like you too Swiss…especially your BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN! LOL!

Snotling:

Why did I read that as "This is my BROOMstick!"?

Hashut's Blessing
I think this is the word play with that sentence... you should understand it like that ^^

Well.... heeyaa, I love Gotrek and Felix, and I love Zombies, can't wait to read it... November is pretty far away... is this numer 11? This will mean that there is no German G&F in this year?! Meeeeh! :(

Hazkar:

yay,new slayer story!!!whoooo!

@snotling:i think elfslayer will come out this year in german,but not sure

cornixt:

Was it just me who first read that as Zombies Layer?

Forgefire:

zombie slayer eh? one step closer to chaos dwarf slayer!

Snotling:

@Hazkar: Elfslayer is available in German, I finished it last week, it’s great, a lot of blood and destruction :smiley:

Swissdictator:

I just wish Gotrek had killed Teclis in the one where they go to Albion. I hate Teclis… both game wise and character wise.

Snotling:

I just wish Gotrek had killed Teclis in the one where they go to Albion. I hate Teclis... both game wise and character wise.

Swissdictator
yeah me too... stinkin' Elves... one who don't agree that a Dwarf should kill an elf don't belong to this forum :D
The Elf in Elfslayer is a moron, too. But at least he is a loser and not so powerful as Teclis is...

Swissdictator:

It would have been funny if Gotrek at least deprived Teclis of a limb or something, something to make his casting harder…

Plus if it had just been Ulthuaan at stake, I would have laughed at the Elf and then killed him.

Still, seeing the undead return for another adventure in the G&F series leaves me very happy. Seeing as I recently painted a bunch of zombies!

Father Grumpmas:

My Chaos Dwarfs nearly killed Telcis in a competition a couple of weeks ago.

Only managed 2 wounds but got half points :hat off

maelzch:

awesome, looking forward to this one

Border Reiver:

Was it just me who first read that as Zombies Layer?

cornixt
Yes it was.

That's just wrong.

Plain wrong.

kerbak:

It could be a really nice Warhammer movie, with a lot of action and war but all from the point of view of giotrek and felix on a campaign between the alliance and their enemies… :cheers

Henroth:

At all, another novel in that Gotrek does not die.

But I have the impression that the trollslayer will end up by dying in The Tower of Zharr-Naggrund fighting againts Hashut. :hashut

maelzch:

They aren’t going to kill gotrek off at any point. It’s why William King stopped writing them, he wanted to kill him off, but GW wouldnt let him