Artisan's Contest XXXI - Winners!

Congrats to all entrants and winners!

1 Like

I really enjoyed all the entries. Well done and congrats.

1 Like

Congrats to the winners. :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations!!! @ATOM @a20t43c and @Admiral could I have permission to show off these pictures in the upcoming CDO zine?

3 Likes

Gz guys!! Really Amazing work. I fell for those immediatly!
@a20t43c im using your drawing as wallpaper on my office pc xD do you have an HQ version? Ahahhaha

Gz all!! :hashut:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for all the votes! Bronze was very unexpected, since it was just a quick and shoddy doodle. We had so many great entries this time! Really fun competition.

@Oxymandias: You can use my all artwork and writings all you like whenever you feel like it. :smile:

@ATOM sends his regards and permission to use it as well.

@a20t43c is a great comedian artist. You can all find his gallery here on Deviantart.

The fable that goes along with my giant stomp doodle can be found here.

2 Likes

Great work every one :beer: Cheers to all you talented peeps!

Also a thanks to all the sponsors, that is a great range of prizes and if I said I was not jealous at all I would be a liar so I will not say that at all!

If only I could draw :sad:

Congrats all, great competition

1 Like

All incredibly well deserved! Such a fine slate of entries! Hats off to the winners!

1 Like

Also @ATOM , @a20t43c and @Admiral - your badges have been updated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations to all! Many talented artists here! Can’t wait for the next contest!!!

5 Likes

Congrats to all the participants! Very cool entries! :smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! And thanks to everyone else of the competitors for fantastic entries! Hope I manage to put something together for the next one :cd1991gif:

3 Likes

Congrats! Lovely work here guys, so many good entries over all! :icon1:

3 Likes

Seemed to me to not be much in it. Congrats the winners and great job everyone.
Im curious what the next golden hat will be…

1 Like

@Zoddtheimmortal : I’ll cobble together a GH announcement when next I am home sufficiently long, and have energy. This weekend seems earmarked for carpentry, skiing and being play-slave for my stepsiblings.

Same goes for sending out prizes, it might take some more days.

Hint: Next contest… is a mirror. :smiley:

2 Likes

Sounds like it’ll be about vanilla dwarfs. ;p

Hmm if they did drawings on the old cdo, what was the next one?

Keep guessing. It’s a lot simpler than it might seem at first glance. :wink:

Besides, @a20t43c has updated his Field Test artwork. See if you can spot the miscreant!

4 Likes

Skaven on the right?

1 Like