Artisan's Contest XXXIV - Winners!

Congratulations to the worthy winners - didn’t I say I can’t hold a candle to our creative minds?! :wink:

3 Likes

Congratulations to the fantastic winners. It was so hard to pick.
But I am glad the Blubber God got his just rewards.

6 Likes

I still think you’re wrong about not being able to hold a candle. The scorpion idea is so inspiring! I think if you paired up your idea with @forgefire 's necromancer with a little time and effort, you could have a full on Tomb Kings inspired Chaos Dwarf Team or Army! Imagine the possibilities.

6 Likes

Well done everyone, this was a delightful smorgasbord of creative entries to enjoy.
Irregardless of who won or not (congrats to the winners though!), everyone brought worthy subjects to the contest, so my thanks to you all for making this so fun :grin:
Cheers

5 Likes

To the winners, Well Done, and Well Earned trophies. Cheers!

5 Likes

Tell me Admiral, is there any news from OSM? :thinking:

4 Likes

Not yet. I’ll poke them again. I’m also eager to know.

4 Likes

@Zanko : Jamie has been stupidly stressed at work. He says he’ll try to find an hour tomorrow, but I asked him to let it wait if need be, to not stress asunder and instead see to it when hectic things calm down. We might get an answer already tomorrow, or perhaps in days ahead if work turn out too busy.

I promise to announce it as soon as possible once they have decided.

4 Likes

Hi Everyone

Sorry real life - all the entries are wonderful. I am going to take some time now to pick the winner for sculpting - is the winner already sculpted? Do you want to talk about that because I would love to add that to WWW.OSMINIS.CO.UK

Thanks

Jamie

5 Likes

Vouchers have all been sent to the winners

Can I ask them to spend them this month - I am planning some big changes to the website and a holiday over the summer so early July the site will be closing for 4-6 weeks to new orders while I catch up

3 Likes

The Korne Devish by @Admiral will be sculpted by John but I would like to get the Dwarf/Sealion winner on the site too

9 Likes

I thought admirals idea was perfect for sculpting. Great that you are going for it. If i could give feedback as im sure ill buy it , id love to see it somehow be rankable in a unit of beserkers/mutants. Cheers

4 Likes

Congratulations Matte! Very brilliant entry! :wink: Now I’m curious how your drawing will turn into a model! :metal:

4 Likes

Awesome! Excited to see them sculpted! And amazing to see our Walhut dreams realized :laughing:

5 Likes

Big congrats @Admiral !!! Can’t wait to see the mini when it’s done.
:smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you kindly, folks. This is exciting, and also surprising given the vast array of great concepts decked out in this creative smörgåsbord. My humble thanks.

Fingers crossed for walruses! :smiley:

5 Likes

Congrats! This will make a great model, and a great addition to Chaos Dwarfs in general!

3 Likes

congratulations, admiral. i’m looking forward to seeing it sculpted and cast.

3 Likes