Artisan's Contest XXXVI: Brazen Bastard Artwork Challenge

What is a chaos dwarf and what is not. It is being rewritten the 13th , that is how i look at it. For a hundred years we have had nothing, now CA : Creative Assembly with james workshop finnaly give chaos dwafs the attention they deserve, From the trailers i am mightly impressed, i love that they kept the hats. My only gripe is the lack of babylonian beards…

2 Likes

now that diablo open beta ended i can finally set my mind and finish it hauhuahau fuck me i always do shit at the last moment

3 Likes

Forge fire a 5 minute sketch from you would be a contender for sure. You are that talented. There is still time…

5 Likes

So I got a piece 3/4 of the way there then work got busy and I couldn’t get back to it. I am out of town, back on the 3rd. I don’t have it with me and will not be able to finish it before then. I prefer not to have put the work in but miss the chance to submit. Any possibility of an extension to April 3rd?

1 Like

No problem, deadline pushed. Enjoy the extra few days folks. Worth noting the voting thread will probably be up a little later on the 4th than Admiral’s typical promptness since the sand in my hourglass is a bit later.

The Due Date: 11:59 PM April 3rd, 2023 EST (Eastern Time Zone)

4 Likes

Waning hours folks! See you all on the flipside!

2 Likes

Thanks very much for the extension. Entry submitted. A fun project whether it gets any votes or not. Cheers!

4 Likes

Man I’m so curious. Who knows what we’ll get this time
:shed:

2 Likes