Ash Wastes Bounty Hunters

Great use of bottle caps and brians pass haha

2 Likes

Exquisite humor here. I’m glad this terrain got delayed enough for insertion of appropriate memeage.

2 Likes

I’ve got good news and bad news. Good news is a mate is giving me a couple of Frateris Militia models from the original SOB range to be juves in the gang: image

Bad news. It’s a negative on the BatG haha. Hoping to pick them up soon. Will paint ASAP to minimise unwanted gains.

Also, my ash wastes board terrain has expanded. Got some prepainted rocks on eBay to add some natural elements. My Necromunda terrain is all
Industrial but the ash wastes setting needs some natural stuff too.

Happy with the board so far!

7 Likes

Niiiiice!

Man, when I think back at my early Warhammer days with a couple of friends from school. None of them play anymore (to my knowledge), but I have to ask them one day (well, some of them I haven’t had contact with for years/decades) if they still have their armies somewhere in the basement. We had most fantasy and 40k armies between us. Some of them sit on a lot of money if they still have them!

2 Likes

These guys hit my painting table and were painted within 2 hours of starting :joy:

The grey must not succeed!!!

6 Likes

I’m surprised you’re not on the phone with them right now. Seems like the perfect way rekindle an old friendship… At least long enough for you to lug all of the boxes to your car.

1 Like

And completely ruin my BATG score? No, Sir! Next year is our 20-year graduation anniversary, I’ll put on my best Warhammer hoodie and then it’s go-time!

1 Like

The Cavalry has arrived !

8 Likes

I continue to love seeing updates on this, incredible work as ever my friend :+1:t2::vulcan_salute:t2:

2 Likes

Two more models added! Gang is now ready to play with!

9 Likes

Oxy combs the Ash Wastes

Requesting obscure reference to this guy and his comb in your warband. A servo skull with a comb perhaps?

Look wonderful! I’d never have guessed you sculpt green stuff with hair care implements.

5 Likes

Slave Ogryn and handler (complete with electric shock remote control in case he gets any funny ideas)

9 Likes

Fantastic!

2 Likes

New recruit: Mungo Tucklegrub!

9 Likes

huge Mr Gibbs energy. awesome!

2 Likes

Love the halfling sniper! Grim, yet distinctly halfling-ish with perfectly dosed dashes of bright colors, very well done!

3 Likes

Saw the mini…it was good…saw Mungo Tucklegrub…it was amazing :grin: :beer:

1 Like

Running joke in my gaming group that every halfling or ratling that turns up is from the distinguished “Tucklegrub” clan. Ever since the dead eye sniper Ringo Tucklegrub turned up in mordheim a couple of years back. My wife’s new DND character is a “Friar Tucklegrub” hobbit monk. It runs deep haha :joy:

3 Likes

6 sweet little puppies have been adopted by Pyrefax to help him with his work.

7 Likes

New Vehicle and ganger! Meet Roy and Roy’s Walker.

7 Likes