[BatG 2024] tjub's efforts

With BatG 2023 ending in a success here’s the struggle for 2024! With a rather limited hobby time these days I don’t set any goals, so we’ll have to see what I end up painting. But its usually Blood Bowl related… :sweat_smile:

:arrow_up: Additions to the pile: 0
:arrow_down: Painted models: 0
:arrow_right: Total count: 0
WatG 2024

4 Likes

Well, not much have been finished this month… But Ive at least been hobbying a bit. Finally painted numbers and positional rings on my last 3 teams for Blood Bowl and Dungeon Bowl. As well as building and prepping a Black Orc team and basecolorcing a few Star Players. Not much to show, just didn’t want to give the impression that Ive given up on BAtG… :sweat_smile:

…also not sure it counts as hobby but bought a box for WarCry, so more grey. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :face_with_peeking_eye:

:arrow_up: Additions to the pile: 8
:arrow_down: Painted models: 0
:arrow_right: Total count: +8
WatG 2024

7 Likes

Look so damn good!

2 Likes

Eldril Sidewinder, BB star player.
Still a bit slow here, been working on alot of stuff at the same time here. So hopefully Mars will be better… :sweat_smile::man_shrugging:t3:

:arrow_up: Additions to the pile: 13
:arrow_down: Painted models: 1
:arrow_right: Total count: +12
WatG 2024

3 Likes

Ah, reminds me of high school days with my blue leather Doc Martens.
Lovely painting tjub!

1 Like

So Ive actually been able to finish some models this month, and a Chaos Dwarf among them as well… :astonished: A bunch of atm more or less “useless” Star Players from older editions of Blood Bowl.

:arrow_down: Painted models: 8
:arrow_right: Total count: +5
WatG 2024

7 Likes

They are absolutely delightful, really enjoy the hobgoblin skin tones and the purple colour scheme

1 Like

Been working on some WarCry Ogres, Hunters and Hunted box.

:arrow_down: Painted models: 12
:arrow_right: Total count: +1
WatG 2024

4 Likes

WOW, the stuff nightmares are made of. LOVE it.

1 Like