[BB] Tjubs Blood Bowl stuff

Have all the team dice and missing a couple fields. Lizardmen field I ordered on eBay and they never got them in.

Still impressive, hope you get to play more. Try setting up a league, Ive been running a structured league with on a strict 2 weeks schedule for about 10 years nog. Best game ever. :slight_smile:

Oh, came across these while preparing to transfer stuff from the old forum. Some Star Players I made for the Undead team. Ramtut II, Setekh, Frank N. Stein.

7 Likes

Forgot this one, its my Giant Blood Bowl referee… Follow the link for a 360 video of him. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I made this team as a commission, they are rock themed Chaos Dwarfs made as a Dwarf team. Dont think they ever got shown on CDO. Ill see if I can find some individual photos as well. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

These are some Star Players, Coach and rowdy fans etc which I made as part of anther commissioned Chaos Dwarf team. Got a bit nostalgic finding these photos… :slight_smile:

Found the rest of the original team as well! Had a 120+GB Trash, kinda fun having a look what’s in there before deleting it all. Included photo backups from older comps as well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
IMG_4833 IMG_4832 IMG_4831 IMG_4830 IMG_4829 IMG_4828 IMG_4827 IMG_4826

12 Likes

Classic!

1 Like

My latest version of Morg n Thorg, miniature by Winzor Chog Miniatures

3 Likes

That’s great.

1 Like

Blood Bowl Slave Giant, model by Winzor Chog Miniatures. I think this model would work well for a generic fantasy Slave Giant as well

3 Likes

Ive been converting a bunch of new Halfling Starplayers to match the BB2016 Halfling team by GW. These were really fun to create and hopefully will perform great deeds on the pitch! :astonished: :thinking: :rofl:

6 Likes

These are SO good

1 Like

Impressive, most impressive!

1 Like

Thanks! …and hats of to your sir for posing on a KV-2! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

These are SO good, fantastic work.

1 Like

Man, I’ve been using that pic for at least 10 years on various forums (Missing-lynx, hyperscale, Britmodeler, etc.) and not a peep! Use it here and a CD gamer spots it! I’m quite happy it finally got noticed, as that trip was the trip of a lifetime! Museums in Russia are VERY different places than they are in the states.

1 Like

Ah, I can imagine… Always been a huge fan of WWII-era and pre Soviet tanks! On that note, if you get the chance Bovington Tankfest, Munster and Parola are well worth visits as well! :drooling_face:

And to be more OT, Ive started on some Treemen as well. But more or less already decided not to go with them. People who remember the whole K’daii affair won’t be surprised… :exploding_head:

2 Likes

So many amzing blood bowl teams, many of them really comical :laughing:
The chaos dwarf walker you made could nearly be used in w. Fantasy too.
Fair play to you using halflings as much as you surely do, so hard to win games with them, not for the feint hearted.

1 Like

Thanks, yes 'flings would be among my most played teams if not the most played… Atleast in tournaments. :slight_smile:
Finished the two trees and Deeproot Strongbranch since I already started working on them anyway.

3 Likes

…and Madcap Miggz!

2 Likes