[BB] Tjubs Blood Bowl stuff

These are SO good, fantastic work.

1 Like

Man, Iā€™ve been using that pic for at least 10 years on various forums (Missing-lynx, hyperscale, Britmodeler, etc.) and not a peep! Use it here and a CD gamer spots it! Iā€™m quite happy it finally got noticed, as that trip was the trip of a lifetime! Museums in Russia are VERY different places than they are in the states.

1 Like

Ah, I can imagineā€¦ Always been a huge fan of WWII-era and pre Soviet tanks! On that note, if you get the chance Bovington Tankfest, Munster and Parola are well worth visits as well! :drooling_face:

And to be more OT, Ive started on some Treemen as well. But more or less already decided not to go with them. People who remember the whole Kā€™daii affair wonā€™t be surprisedā€¦ :exploding_head:

2 Likes

So many amzing blood bowl teams, many of them really comical :laughing:
The chaos dwarf walker you made could nearly be used in w. Fantasy too.
Fair play to you using halflings as much as you surely do, so hard to win games with them, not for the feint hearted.

1 Like

Thanks, yes 'flings would be among my most played teams if not the most playedā€¦ Atleast in tournaments. :slight_smile:
Finished the two trees and Deeproot Strongbranch since I already started working on them anyway.

3 Likes

ā€¦and Madcap Miggz!

2 Likes

They all look sooooo nice! Really looking forward to seeing them painted up :wink:

1 Like
6 Likes

Tjub, that is amazing, massive respect.

1 Like

Im on a bit of a Blood Bowl high atm, and the news of a new edition didnā€™t helt to cool itā€¦ :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Hahaha lovely and funny. No idea if its a star player or not. Its great!

1 Like

She is, or was for BB2016. Lets hope sheā€™ll return for BB2020, same as this famous guyā€¦

7 Likes
5 Likes

I need a group shot soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tjub did you watch all the bb leaks on youtube by jimmy fantastic? He goes through allthe new teams. Some big nerfs to some existing teams. Ogres definitely got better

1 Like

No, havenā€™t seen the video though watched some others. And I had the luck to be online while the book leakedā€¦ :wink: But I love what Ive seen so far, other than the Star Players beeing reduced to what GW them self produce plus a few which I assume will get released by them within a year. Anyway, Star Players will be added in future supplements and hopefully they will release a ā€œLegacy Teamsā€ pdf as well upon launch. Otherwise we as Chaos Dwarfs are in the same boat in BB as in GWs other games sadlyā€¦

Ill get you one when they are all done! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah my 3 main teams are cds chaos and orcs. Animosity onthe orcs will annoy me, especially on the thrower. Not being able to throw on the bigguns seems weird. Chaos look comparitively stronger. Cds are in for a big nerf on the bull centaurs. Break tackle will only work on a 3+. If they get the troll back itd more than compensate. In general i like what they are doing but i do worry about not being able to kill blodge elves now with no piling on. I do like the fact they are making the cr4ppy teams less cr4ppy and more rewarding to play. A shift in the dynamics in a tempered way seems well thought out. Thankfully no space marines team as wellā€¦like in aos! haha

1 Like

@Zoddtheimmortal I think theyā€™ll keep Blood Bowl in its own setting. I see it as a mix of Discworld and WFB.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Oh @tjub, Iā€™ve swooned over these on Instagram as you knowā€¦these Halflings are amazing!! Painted versions even more so

:exploding_head:

1 Like