Best Chaos Dwarf Dice?

I want some appropriate dice, and see that Baron of Dice has our main rune, but I would rather have the Lava Rune dice for their colors…but is that a Chaos Dwarf Rune? Not that they say it is, but I want a right proper Chorfy symbol. I like the icon on the Blood Icon better of course, but why isn’t it lava colored???

But if 9 other people want to order with me, it’s $425 for 500 dice, and we can get the right combo then. OR if any else has a good source for cool Chorf dice got a link for me?

Lava Rune, 16mm Dice – BaronOfDice

Bloody Icon, 16mm, Dice – BaronOfDice

5 Likes

These look promising! I’ll be watching to see if anyone weighs in with experience with their dice…

And yes, the ‘bloody icon’ is the Hashut symbol

I’d be interested in the bloody iron ones - wanted hashut dice for ages

You mean ordering custom dice with the colors from the lava dice but with the Hashut rune from the bloody icon?
Yeah I might be interested!

1 Like

HaHa, I reached out to Baron of Dice a couple months ago and he quickly shot down my dreams of customizing my own dice with his Fire Demon (looks like Hashut) design over a different colored dice once he revealed the $500 price tag. Anyway, its another nice alternative and they are for sale…if you like the Hashutish looking design.

1 Like

If there was a $425 order for the colour of dice shown in the lava rune, but with the bloody icon on them I’d be down for some for sure! What are we talking here… 3-5 mg per die? Let’s call it 5mg, so 2.5 kg for 500 dice. I’m guessing shipping from the Dice Baron could be up to ~$75, so let’s call it an even $500 for 500 dice after shipping to whomever receives the shipment and divides them up for buyers from there.

At ~$1 (USD I’m guessing) per die I’d be down for 50 of them. That takes care of 10% of them and would leave 450 for other CDO members :wink:

We doing this??
~N

[edit] I’d also contribute if we passed the Golden Collection Hat around to come up with a pool of these dice to give away over the coming year for contests. If a few of us kicked in $10 each we could set 40-50 aside for 4-5 contest prizes. Winner would just have to cover shipping.

1 Like

50 Hashut Icon dice with those Lava Rune colors, I would definitely pay $50 for 50 of those. Would be nicer to pay $25 for 25 though. I don’t think we’d ever need 50 dice, we’re not 40k Orks!

How many of us are in the USA and how many are not? If we got enough people interested it’s actually probably more cost effective for the non-US to buy them on eBay where the shipping is cheaper internationally if we use the eBay Shipping Program. So US sellers can just use cheapo mail to mail it internationally.

I’ll see if there are any extra price breaks at 1000 or something. I might be down for just making them (gotta wait til after taxes) and reselling them on eBay and I could post a link.

These are not available now :frowning:

Was gonna buy em :frowning:

1 Like

Whaaaat? I wonder if that was due to a claim by gw…

Although I haven’t seen for myself I’ve heard about a lot of c&d cases propping up regarding chaos dwarf STLs the past few weeks.

Normally I’d say it’s really petty since they aren’t selling chaos dwarfs themselves but I wonder if they are laying the groundwork for an aos release now with 4th edition coming out.

Hmmm…

What the hell!!! They were just there only a day or two ago… I’ll be damned if I’d pay GWs over-inflated price for dice if any ever came out.

[edit] - I’ve e-mailed for clarification. I suggest we discontinue talk open in the forum. Perhaps we move to PMs if anyone wants any details I learn.

3 Likes

Best Chaos Dwarf dice? 6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6, Praise be Hashut.

1 Like

I think a horned bearded face w big hat would be good anyways. Or horned skull w lightning bolts like some of the banners had. Would have to be custom dice anyways.

I bought these ones to match my army :face_holding_back_tears: Fairly cheap, and with some different ones to act as wound counters and the like.

I have fairly terrible eyesight, so I need easy to read dice. Furthermore I’ve never understood why one of the faces needs to be a symbol. Especially when there doesn’t seem to be a consensus on whether the symbol is on 1 or 6. Adds confusion, as far as I’m concerned.

2 Likes