Blood Bowl Blog!

Please try NMM, it is a small thing and I am able to copy NMM from you :cd1991gif:

2 Likes

How confident/competent do you feel in your NMM skills? No point in ruining an otherwise great paint job if you don’t feel you NMM skills are up to the task; better to do regular metals on this guy and go practice NMM on a test/spare/scrap/etc mini. :wink:

1 Like

I agree! NMM is cool and all, but its not easy and could pull down the rest of the paint job if not done right… :sweat_smile:

I took on another BB commission and totally blew myself out of the water for this comp, too bad cause it would have been fun. But best of luck!

1 Like

@Bessron :cd1991gif: well played :wink: however @Lord_of_Uzkulak the answer is not very confident at all so not sure I’d be worth copying :grimacing: I’ve never really wrapped my head around how the light relfects off different surfaces which seems to be pretty integral to NMM but there are some great tutorials I could follow.
As @tjub said as it’s for a comp may not be worth trying on this guy and bringing the rest of it down.

Well I’ll have the stuff I need for the shirt today so hopefully that goes well and then metals are the next choice after that