Bluebeard's Clan Chaos Dwarfs showcase

Beautiful conversion work on those. The plasticard work is very fine, and flows beautifully with the sculpting. :hatoff:

1 Like

He is da mighty, he is da best, he is Gruznik, boss of the most feared Black Orc clan that roams the Dark Lands west of Zharr Naggrund!

After the “great rebellion” they swore vengeance against the vile Hobgoblins and they take every occasion possible to beat them.

That’s why they accepted the offer of the Bluebeards’ Clan to fight in battle and act as guardians of the hobgoblins and keep them in line.

During a recent battle Willie (yes, he is named Willie and so? ), Gruznik’s wild boar, had an argument wit the wolf of an hobogoblin chieftain. The discussion ended “peacefully” as you can see from the nice fur of Gruznik…

As Gruznik does not trust anybody he is also the standard bearer of the unit.

Yes, he is not the musician as he cannot play…

3 Likes

Here is in his glorious painted version. He likes to be stylish… :hob1:

8 Likes

Do you like stories?
I do.
That’s why I always add a little bit of background to my miniatures. I know nobody will ever care or pay attention but it makes them unique and mine.
This is the story behind my Black Orcs, if you do not like it just skip it and go to pictures :smiley:

" Lord Zhann-Ngrund was looking at the battle line. His dwarfs were busy with the Chaos Warriors while, as always, the hobgoblins ran away when the battle started to be “interesting”.

They’ll pay for their cowardly behaviours…oh well, they’d pay however after the battle!

H’rak the Mighty, commander of the temple guard of bullcentaurs, came to him. He was the only authorized to speack to Zhann-Ngrund without asking for permission, not to say even suggest tactics to the Chaos Dwarf overlord.

So he did.

“It’s a crucial moment, the greenskin scum is running and we’ll take care of them later. Chaos Warriors are mighty opponents, we need something hard to strike back.” Said H’rak the Mighty.

“Do not worry, my dear companion of so many battles. I have a card in reserve. An expendable one!” Said Zhann-Ngrund.

“Snarrikk, come here!” shouted

immediately the hobgoblin wolfriderz chieftain came in fear of a punishment.

" I am here my lord. Loyal as always…"

“I do not care about your loyalty, scum” said Zhann-Ngrund “go to talk Gruznik and tell him to send his boys into battle. It’s time to earn what they’ll be paid for…after the battle”.

“…really? Shall I…last time I chatted to him I had a problem with my wolf…” replied Snarrik in fear…

Zhann-Ngrund didn’t need to reply, just stared at the hobogblin chieftain with eyes of fire… Snarrik knew that the price to disobey his master was far worse than “discuss” with the Black Orcs boss…"

4 Likes

Black Orc unit complete and painted after…almost 10 years!

7 Likes

And…naked!

8 Likes

Nice story and great unit of Greenskins! :skull2:

1 Like

Excellent bit of background and a beautifully painted unit.

1 Like

Great job, guess you have to go to 40 now! Pencil in 2031 completion date haha!

1 Like

@Zoddtheimmortal it took me 10 years for 20 of them…no way I’d ever make 40! :shock:

2 Likes

It’s time for some heavy guns. We are Chaos Dwarfs, after all!

So, I love the Hellcannon miniature for many reasons. First, it’s great, Secondo it gave us hope in a moment in which it seemed we were completely forgotten by GW. It has been the very first CD miniature for ages!
It is said I do not like so much the crew, I am a “Big Hat” guy :hat: you know…

So I swapped the crew with Earthshaker crew and converted the monster a little bit.

Here it is:

9 Likes

Sorry, forgot to post my painted Hellcannon :shock: :hat:

16 Likes

You should be sorry, that is a thing of beauty. Well done.

4 Likes

Thank you @Freakshow668

This is a picture of the crew:

14 Likes

An enduring classic! As is all of your glorious work. :hatoff:

And I always read background stories if I have time to spare. I like yours!

Heck, we have an entire background & story section, and people do read. :smile:

2 Likes

I think most of us love a good trip to flavor town!

3 Likes

Looking great!

2 Likes

Maaaaaate!! That old school crew goes so well with that hellcannon, I love it!!.. my original crew might be getting the sack LOL :hatoff: :beer:

2 Likes

@Deebo nooooo, unemployment is on the rise in the wastelands… :lol0:

2 Likes

It’s time for…what? :thinking:

8 Likes