Bowser's Big-Hatted Blood Bowl Boys: Star Players

Got the team printed off, and ready to paint, just waiting on GW to send my paint. All stl files for the minis can be found here: Chaos Dwarf BB Team - Collections - BBBowser - Thingiverse

2 Centaurs

6 Chaos Dwarf Blockers & Apothecary

6 Hobgoblin Linemen

And 3 Minotaurs, the big one will likely become Grashnak, the one carrying the log is just for fun

9 Likes

Some less bad photos, with some size comparisons

10 Likes

Good stuff! That large Minotaur in particular. And all for free? Nice!

2 Likes

All free stuff, just the cost of resin. Going to be the cheapest Blood Bowl team in the collection.

6 Likes

Did a reprint on the one Minotaur, to make him the right size. Should not have scaled down the first one.

And Akhorne and the real Skrull “no further questions” Halfheight. He was always a Chaos Dwarf.

7 Likes

7 Chaos Dwarfs, so they got 7 Dwarf names.
Un’Happy
Sleepy Around
Sneezy Onyer’food
Dopey D’upp
Bash Fullforce
Grumpy
And Doc Coldfinger the Apothecary.

9 Likes

Looks good, and that was quick as well! Best of luck on the pitch… :smiley:

2 Likes

And the full Team so far with their names can be found here: Blood Bowl - #8 by Bowser

2 Likes

And now the cards

7 Likes

Oh that is a nice touch! Do you actually print them out?

1 Like

Yeah, sized them to about 3.5 x 2.5 inches, printed and glued to some dollar store playing cards. Haven’t decided on laminating for dry erase purposes, or just printing a new card when they level up.

4 Likes

And now that Scribe’s contest is done, here are the plans for Coach Hewer:
This head:

Coach Hewer Head

On this old Goblin Hewer:

And a bribe money bag and play book scroll attached to these axes:

9 Likes

Oh, cool. Looks great! Do you have a template for those cards?

1 Like

Got it off of Reddit. I recommend opening in a virtual desktop because it is a .exe file, but here is the link:

And if you cannot get to Reddit here is the dropbox link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rg9df8aayg38vpa/BBEditor.zip?dl=0

This is a zip file with everything you need included. I’ve included example files, but everything should be mostly self explanatory.

1- Unzip to where you want (no installer needed)

2- Install the fonts in the “BBEditor Required Fonts” folder

3- Double click mse.exe to run

A couple notes:

-The editor has a “Style” button. Pressing this will bring up the options to show or hide the print bleed.

-The file menu has an “export” function. If you do an “export all”, you have to choose a name to use. The default “card.name” option will not work.

I’ll watch the thread an answers questions if I can.

4 Likes

Wow, very nice, all of it!

1 Like

Introducing Chumbawumba the Beer Pig…

images
Um… Never mind… introducing Wilhelm Chaney:

4 Likes

And my Proxigor and Head Coach:

6 Likes

Just realized that I haven’t thrown my Necromantic Horrors on this site yet, just 3 other sites.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Wilhelm Chaney is a stellar model conversion, well done! Love the head coach as well.

1 Like